EMC Technology Connect – SelectCOMPLETE YOUR SOLUTIONS WITH VALIDATED PRODUCTS
High-end servers that address extreme customer demands and compliment the Dell EMC lineup.
Bull bullion™ is a complete range of scale-up x86 servers for mission-critical and high-performance applications. The server architecture scales up to 16 CPUs and supports an exceptional memory capacity of up to 24TB. The bullion server’s superior scalability makes it the ideal scale-up platform for very large big data application, in-memory and real-time workloads, e.g. data analytics and SAP HANA. Dell EMC software, compute and storage solutions customers can add bullion servers to their data centers to maximize scalability for enterprise workloads.
- Improves business productivity and IT efficiency by its ultra-flexible modular architecture
- Optimize operation by leveraging one consistent compute building block
- eliminates cabling and simplifies datacenter operations
- SAP certified for very large SAP HANA configurations - up to 16 CPUs and 16 TB of data
Various bullion appliances are available for: SAP HANA workloads, databases, security information and event management, and Real-time analytics and data lakes.
|EMC Interoperability Environment|
|bullion S4, bullion S8 and bullion S16||Dell EMC storage|
- www.bull.com »
- bullion servers:http://www.bull.com/bullion »
- Other appliances:
- database by bullion: www.bull.com/database-by-bullion »
- Data lake & Analytics Factory by bullion www.bull.com/data-lake »
- SIEM by bullion www.bull.com/siem-by-bullion »
- bullion Solution Overview »
Follow us on Twitter: @Bull_com