Planning checklist for EMC ViPR Monitoring and Reporting SolutionPack
Table of Contents
This article applies to EMC ViPR 2.0.
- Download and deploy the EMC ViPR SRM vApp.
- Be sure you have admin credentials to log in to EMC ViPR Monitoring and Reporting SolutionPack.
Default credentials are admin/changeme.
- Obtain the public virtual IPv4 address and credentials for each
ViPR virtual appliance from which you want to collect data.
You will need credentials for a user with the ViPR System Administrator role.
- Log in to the EMC ViPR SRM user interface.
- Install the SolutionPack from the SolutionPack Center in the user interface.
- Add the ViPR instances to collect data from.