Update EMC ViPR Keystore
This article applies to EMC ViPR 2.0.
Any change to these properties causes ViPR to reboot.
- Generate self-signed certificate
- Check this option to instruct ViPR to generate a new self-signed certificate.
- Private key and Certificate chain
If you have a certificate authority (CA-) signed certificate to upload, or you generated a self-signed certificate externally, upload the private key and certificate chain here. Both uploads are required.
Note the following requirements for the private key:
- Must be an RSA Private Key.
- The key length must be at least 2048 bits.