EMC Atmos GeoDrive
Get instant cloud access for Microsoft Windows and Linux users
EMC Atmos GeoDrive is a no-charge add-on software product available to licensed Atmos customers that provides fast, simple, instant access to any Atmos cloud.
Atmos GeoDrive behaves like local storage. It creates a Windows drive or Linux mount point which connects directly to an Atmos private or public cloud where users can drag, drop and share files as if they were on their local system.
Users can store data copies both locally and in the cloud or create a local shortcut to push all content to the cloud. Since it runs in your native environment, there is no learning curve so you can be up and running in minutes. Atmos GeoDrive features include:
- Easy to use graphical and command line interfaces
- Disconnected mode
- Disaster recovery capabilities
- Optional CIFS Cloud Gateway with unlimited user support (Windows)
- Support for system and custom metadata to drive Atmos policies (Windows)
- Collaborate using shareable URLs (Windows)
- Recover deleted files (Windows)
- Available in ten languages (Windows)
With Atmos GeoDrive service providers can monetize and provision offerings faster, enterprises can take back control of the data center, and application developers can get to market faster.