RSA Security Standards
and Compliance Services
RSA and EMC Consulting provide information risk management, data classification, and governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) services that range from strategic policy and program development through policy-driven management.
We specialize in compliance and industry standards including:
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Health Information Trust (HITRUST) Alliance
- Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act
- BASEL II international capital framework regulations
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS)
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 27000
These services translate business objectives into policies and information risk strategies—delivered through technology, policy, and program development—to help meet regulatory compliance and governance requirements.
RSA Security Standards and Compliance Services include:
- Information Security Policy Development – Define and map policies, best practices, individual business requirements, and appropriate regulations to create and implement effective data security policies for a consistent, repeatable way to manage information security risk.
- Information Security Program Development – Organize your multiple security-risk-remediation initiatives into a project-level roadmap to meet regulatory compliance requirements.
- Information Risk Assessment – Gain a systematic overview of your organization's information security capabilities and prioritized risk remediation recommendations.
- Policy-Driven Management – Establish a roadmap to deploy RSA Archer software for a holistic view of your processes; a solution architecture that depicts proposed RSA Archer solutions, applications, and data-integration plans; and an implementation approach outlining the sequence of activities and dependencies.
RSA offers complementary technologies as well as design and implementation services from RSA Professional Services, helping organizations to achieve the greatest value in enforcement of standards and compliance requirements from RSA technologies such as RSA Archer and the RSA Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Suite.
In applying RSA Archer as a dashboard for policy control and integrating RSA DLP to ensure that data is protected based upon policy and classification, RSA Professional Services can assist with services across the spectrum—strategy, design, transition, operations, and continuous improvement—helping businesses to realize their objectives.