About RSA Security Services
RSA Security Services integrates consulting with solution delivery, providing you with a single partner to define security strategies and deliver results. We can help your organization implement solutions that mitigate risk, ensure compliance, and accelerate business objectives.
RSA Security Services deliver:
- Expertise – Leverage RSA’s unparalleled technologies and experience to help solve your most difficult security and compliance challenges.
- Depth – Benefit from knowledge and scope unmatched in the industry to architect a range of security solutions.
- Connectivity – Access an ecosystem of professional service firms, consultants, systems integrators, and technology and sales partners.
Our information risk management approach is provided through:
- Advanced cyber defense – Our Advanced Cyber Defense practice leads the way in helping organizations better defend against advanced threats. It provides access to highly skilled, real-world security practitioners with an average of 10-plus years of providing breach-management services and of building, operating, and managing security operations centers (SOCs).
- Security and risk management – Assets vary in value. Risks vary in likelihood and impact. The ability to defend the organization is predicated on a strategy that identifies and protects critical assets. Our Security and Risk Management practice enables organizations to develop and implement the strategies required to align scarce resources with risk management requirements.
- Professional Services – RSA Professional Services guides you through the design, implementation, and ongoing optimization of your RSA solutions, helping to ensure a lasting return on your technology investment. RSA provides a broad array of custom services as well as residency and training services that help address key security needs and challenges. We help transform RSA’s industry-leading technology into information security solutions that deliver value for our customers.
RSA employs a methodology that aligns business drivers and information security along a four-stage process: strategy, design, implementation, and operation in a continuous improvement cycle. It’s designed to accelerate information security in four key areas:
- Advanced security operations
- Enterprise governance, risk, and compliance
- Fraud and risk intelligence
- Identity and access management