RSA Application Encryption and Tokenization with RSA Data Protection Manager
Application Encryption and Tokenization with RSA Data Protection Manager secures data at the point of capture and provides the most granular level of control over sensitive information. A unique combination of encryption and tokenization offers true end-to-end protection while reducing the impact on operations.
Application Encryption and Tokenization with RSA Data Protection Manager features include:
- Hybrid deployment – Enable and manage both encryption and tokenization. Gain flexibility by tokenizing where you can for operational efficiency and encrypting where performance is critical.
- Granular management – Configure application clients from the server to limit the functions they can perform.
- Lifecycle management – Control key and token lifecycles in the server and customize rotation schedules.
- Token formatting – Customize token formats to preserve a portion of the original information or to include a specific prefix or suffix value.
- Simple graphical user interface (GUI) – Work within your existing development infrastructure to customize token formats and set up roles and responsibilities.
- Audit compliance – Remove data from audit scope with true tokenization which, unlike format-preserving encryption, doesn’t require encryption keys to be managed.
- Increased security – Enable granular client permissions and control over key and token lifecycles, resulting in greater security.
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO) – Set up and configure encryption and tokenization commands with a simple interface, making it less costly for administrators to manage the infrastructure.