IS FINANCE RIGHT FOR YOU?
We know that when budgets are tight, the right price and flexible payment options can make a big difference. That’s why EMC Global Financial Services offers the industry's most innovative, competitive, and flexible leasing and financing solutions to acquire EMC hardware, software, and services. Maintaining a leading-edge information infrastructure has never been easier.
Should I Buy, Finance, or Lease?
Every organization has unique circumstances to consider. The following questions can help you make a quick assessment:
- Does my business have a limited amount of capital available?
- Should I reserve my working capital for short-term operating needs?
- Is the equipment likely to be obsolete in a few years?
If you answer "yes" to one or more of these questions, a lease or financing structure may be the best option for your business.
Explore Our Cost-effective Options
EMC Global Financial Services can help you explore all the options and choose the one that best suits your situation.
- Swap and trade-in incentives – Learn how to exchange existing EMC or nonEMC technology and receive a credit towards a new EMC solution
- Standard Leasing – Easily afford new storage and backup solutions with standard leasing over an agreed term.
- Low-rate leasing – Learn how you can make low monthly payments over an agreed term
- Deferred leasing – Find out how you can get new EMC technology today and defer payments by up to three months
- OpenScale: Capacity-On-Demand – Get all the benefits of a best-of-breed information infrastructure while paying only for what you use.
- EMC Store – Find out how you can compare features, get pricing, and request price quotes for EMC data storage and data protection products
“EMC Global Financial Services was flexible, creative, and served our needs very effectively during especially challenging economic times."
- Charlie Bristol, Manager of UNIX Engineering, Concord Hospital