SCALE-OUT NAS STORAGE
Watch our demo video and learn how to download, install, and configure the EMC Isilon OneFS Simulator.
The Isilon download package contains the simulator for EMC Isilon OneFS 7.2 (VM) and the installation guide. Please follow the step by step installation instructions as indicated in the document.
- Minimum of 2 GB RAM for a virtual node
- 6 GB RAM recommended per virtual node Processor
- VT-capable processor
- Microsoft Windows (recommended)
- Ubuntu (Linux)
- CentOS (Linux)
- 17 GB of free space for the first node
- 16 GB per additional node
- Standalone components:
- VMware Server
- VMware Fusion
- VMware Workstation
- VMware Player
- VMware vSphere components:
- VMware ESXi 5.1.x
- VMware vCenter Converter
- Standalone or VMware vCenter Converter
Ready to unlock the OneFS simulator advanced features? No problem. Contact your Account Representative or System's Engineer to receive your free "evaluation license key" valid for 90 days. If you are new to EMC Isilon, email us directly.
You must agree to the terms and conditions.
Please Note: Due to some large file sizes, it is advised that you save the file to disk when prompted.