VSPEX for Virtualized Microsoft SQL Server
- Small and medium-sized businesses
- Midmarket companies
- Enable faster deployments
- Increase flexibility and efficiency
- Lower risk
A personalized view to comprehensive content for specific products and solutions
Never before has access to mission-critical data been more important to businesses competing in a rapidly changing global economy. Today IT departments are challenged with the explosion of corporate data along with stagnant or shrinking budgets.
As the foundation of the cloud-ready information platform, Microsoft SQL Server can help organizations to unlock insights across the organization as well as quickly build solutions and extend data on-premise and public cloud—backed by mission-critical confidence.
However, deployment of SQL Server is a complex task in light of the growth of data and the ever-increasing complexity of the traditional data center. In addition, data protection and backup are among the most complex aspects of administering SQL Server environments. Database and storage administrators need the backup process to be less costly and to require less administrative attention.
EMC has joined forces with the industry’s leading providers of IT infrastructure to create the EMC VSPEX for Virtualized Microsoft SQL Server solution. A complete virtualization solution that accelerates SQL Server deployment, VSPEX enables simple, fast deployment to speed time to service and flexibility so that businesses can leverage their existing investments and preferences—all built on infrastructure designed to increase efficiency and performance. Validation of the solution by EMC ensures predictable performance while eliminating planning, sizing, and configuration burdens.
Implement the EMC VSPEX for Private Cloud solution with help from the following EMC partners:
Video: Brocade on Channel Opportunities with EMC VSPEX
Video: Cisco on Collaborating on EMC VSPEX
Video: Citrix on Today’s Market and EMC VSPEX
Video: EMC VSPEX Integrated Solutions by Lenovo
EMC has trained and equipped an elite set of EMC Business Partners with the specific capabilities needed to rapidly deliver the EMC VSPEX proven infrastructure that has been optimized to meet the goals of your business.
Find your VSPEX partner
Become a VSPEX-Enabled Reseller
If you’re a reseller interested in becoming enabled to sell the VSPEX proven infrastructure please access the VSPEX Enablement Center.
Are You a VSPEX-Enabled Reseller?
- Design Guide: EMC VSPEX with EMC XtremSF and EMC XtremCache
- EMC VSPEX for Virtualized Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Enabled by EMC Next-Generation VNX and EMC Backup
- Implementation Guide: EMC VSPEX for Virtualized Microsoft SQL Server 2012 With VMware vSphere Enabled by EMC Next-Generation VNX and EMC Backup
- Implementation Guide: EMC VSPEX for Virtualized Microsoft SQL Server 2012 with Microsoft Hyper-V Enabled by EMC Next-Generation VNX and EMC Backup
- Design and Implementation Guide: EMC Backup and Recovery Options for VSPEX for Virtualized Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- EMC VSPEX with EMC XtremSF and EMC XtremCache
- EMC VSPEX for Virtualized Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Implementation Guide: EMC VSPEX for Virtualized Microsoft SQL Server 2012 with VMware vSphere
- Implementation Guide: EMC VSPEX for Microsoft SQL Server 2012 with Microsoft Hyper-V