Compute-as-a-Service Solutions with VMware
- Service providers
- Virtualized environments
- Improve agility
- Reduce cost
- Optimize end user experience
Optimized End-User Experience
Service providers and enterprises need to consolidate the inefficient, disparate infrastructures typically associated with existing hosting and service offerings. They also need an alternative to existing dedicated, siloed compute offerings.
EMC Compute-as-a-Service Solutions with VMware help IT service providers and enterprises offer customized services to their end users to meet business needs. Compute-as-a-Service Solutions with VMware offer on-demand access to, and control of, network bandwidth, servers, storage, and security while maximizing asset utilization, adhering to the following key design principles:
- High availability and data protection – Protect data within your compute-as-a-service infrastructure according to your backup and recovery requirements.
- Secure separation – Create virtual data centers composed of compute, network, and storage resources.
- Security and compliance – Bridge geopolitical and regulatory compliance boundaries by integrating networking and security and centralizing logging of administrator, user, and system actions.
- Service assurance, metering, and billing – Satisfy service level assurance and quality assurance parameters, obtain exact figures for forecasting and planning environment expansion, and implement monitoring and analytic-based reporting, capacity planning, and billing software.
- Tenant management and control for self-service – Allow tenants to create and deploy their virtual machines or virtual applications from the service catalog available to them through a front-end, self-service portal or enable tenants to manage catalog content themselves.
- Service provider and enterprise management and control – Allow service providers or enterprises to access, provision, and release compute resources from a shared pool quickly and easily, with minimal administrative effort.
Data Protection Solutions for VMware
Protect growing VMware environments and accelerate IT transformation.
RSA Compliance Management Solution
Adhere to government, industry, and corporate compliance mandates consistently and cost-effectively.
Solutions for Vblock Infrastructure Platforms
Accelerate the journey to private cloud with integrated platforms incorporating best-in-class technologies from VCE.
VSPEX for Private Cloud
Enable faster deployment, greater flexibility of choice, efficiency, and lower risk.
Leverage fast, scalable deduplication backup software and system optimized for virtual environments, network-attached storage (NAS) servers, enterprise applications, remote offices, and desktops/laptops.
EMC Data Domain
Leverage deduplication storage systems for next-generation backup, recovery, and archiving.
Unified Infrastructure Manager
Automate VPLEX configuration, creation of clusters and storage provisioning.
EMC VNX Family
Get affordable, high-performance unified storage with innovative storage software to realize efficient solutions that are optimized for virtual applications.
Services for VMware Environments
Leverage EMC services spanning design, plan, migration, implementation, and health check to help you increase efficiencies of your virtual environment.
Implement EMC Compute-as-a-Service Solutions with VMware with help from the following EMC partners:
EMC and VMware share a unique partnership and vision: the journey to your cloud. Through joint product development, solutions, and services, EMC is the number one choice for VMware customers for storage, backup, security, and management solutions.
Training & Events
August 26-29, 2013VMworld 2013San Francisco, CA