Cloud-Enabled Data Management Solution for Microsoft Applications
- Businesses of all sizes
- Virtualized environments
- All types of cloud deployments
- Scale out and scale down to meet business demands
- Ensure data sovereignty in cloud deployments
- Deliver Five 9s of availability in any cloud configuration
Less Risk and Complexity
Build a cloud data management solution from EMC to provide your Microsoft applications with an agile infrastructure that is highly available and scalable to meet your organization’s data requirements. Whether a public, private, or hybrid cloud model is required, EMC can provide you with the most suitable cloud model to meet your organization’s demand for high availability and data sovereignty. Using EMC’s cloud solutions for Microsoft workloads, you can transform your IT operating model, making Exchange, SharePoint, and SQL Server systems and their data available as a service.
Manage Microsoft Application Data in a Hybrid Cloud
IT is being asked to provide greater access to data, more choice in devices accessing the data, and application flexibility such as where to deploy and for how long. To meet these expectations, IT organizations must deliver IT and data management as a Service (ITaaS) through a well-run hybrid cloud that combines the performance, security, and control of a private cloud with the flexibility of a public cloud. Hybrid cloud gives IT leaders the flexibility and speed they need to effectively manage expenses, enhance service delivery, and increase business revenue, while meeting the evolving expectations of the business. EMC allows you to create a seamless data management fabric by integrating multiple public clouds with your own private clouds. This integrated, hybrid cloud for data management allows IT to meet the growing demand from its stakeholders.
The EMC Enterprise Hybrid Cloud for Microsoft application data management drives business agility. End users have faster access to data where they can quickly test or adopt new applications, unaided and directly from within a self-service portal that provides control over infrastructure to the line-of-business. As a result, IT operational actions, such as tuning backup frequency or increasing capacity, are just a click away.
Deploy a well-run EMC Hybrid Cloud to:
- Put Microsoft applications In the right cloud. For every organization, the Service Level Agreement (SLA) and security requirements for Exchange, SharePoint, and SQL Server vary based on the needs of the organization. EMC Hybrid Cloud ensures these application workloads can be placed in the right cloud—with the right cost, security, reliability, and performance—and can then move between clouds as requirements evolve, enabling IT to be a broker of services to their business.
- Make your resources elastic with automated provisioning and decommissioning. Users and admins alike can add or reduce storage, and compute resources, security, and data protection quickly without manual intervention. Those resources are automatically returned when no longer needed.
- Clearly show IT's value by delivering financial transparency. Increase visibility into the true costs of IT services to demonstrate value while charging business units only for what they use.
- Support today’s and tomorrow’s apps: By connecting traditional on-premises applications with private cloud and public cloud resources through the EMC Enterprise Hybrid Cloud, IT can provide users what they want, when they want it to drive the business forward.
EMC Enterprise Hybrid Cloud for Microsoft Applications
- What CIOs Need to Know to Capitalize on Hybrid Cloud
- What Can You Do with EMC Hybrid Cloud?
- Deliver ITaas with EMC Hybrid Cloud
- EMC Storage and Azure ExpressRoute
- Cloud and Virtualization Consulting
- EMC Durham Cloud Data Center – Migration Planning and Program Management
- EMC Enterprise Hybrid Cloud, Federation Software-Defined Data Center Edition
Protect your investments by selecting cloud proven solutions from the product families listed below.
- EMC ViPR – Centralized, automated storage provisioning across multi-vendor storage arrays delivering a path to the cloud
- EMC VNX Series Storage Arrays – Automated, economical, and unified storage with pace setting performance—optimized for virtual applications
- EMC VMAX – The world’s most powerful, trusted and smart family of storage products
Microsoft Applications as a Service in a Public Cloud Solution
EMC’s network of Certified Service Providers (CSPs) provides cloud offerings for Exchange, SharePoint, and SQL Server. CSPs offer these applications in a public, multi-tenant, and shared environment. EMC technologies provide the core of the CSPs’ data management and storage architectures. Utilizing these providers allows your organization to still take advantage of EMC’s industry-leading data management capabilities while realizing all the benefits of outsourcing the management of your Exchange, SharePoint, and/or SQL Server systems to the cloud provider with the deepest expertise in managing these applications.
Cloud Architecture Selection
IT organizations must assess private, public and hybrid cloud alternatives. EMC can provide guidance in assessing and choosing which cloud platform best meets your organization’s needs, while preserving application features/functionality at the same or lower costs.
EMC Storage Integrator for Windows Suite
Single console provisioning and management of EMC Storage in Microsoft cloud environments
EMC Hybrid Cloud
EMC Hybrid Cloud is the truly integrated cloud solution - harness everything, achieve anything
Protection Solutions for Microsoft
Achieve new levels of protection and efficiency in Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, SharePoint and Hyper-V environments with EMC Backup for Microsoft solutions. Our solutions are fully integrated with Microsoft applications and leverage EMC market-leading deduplication.
My CU Services
SupportEMC Online Support
ServicesConsulting, IT Services, Managed Services, Training and Certification