As a Momentum attendee, you'll have unlimited access to a vast number of conference sessions, keynote addresses, industry sessions, an exhibition of EMC and partner software, a number of valuable on-site resources, access to a multitude of EMC Enterprise Content Division subject-matter experts, plus:
- Complimentary airport transfers to/from Momentum Barcelona conference hotels and the Palau de Congressos de Catalunya on Monday 31st October and Thursday 3rd November 2016.
- Complimentary hotel shuttle service between your Momentum Barcelona conference hotels and the Palau de Congressos de Catalunya from Monday 31st October to Thursday 3rd November 2016.
- Lunch and morning/afternoon refreshments each day.
- Attendance at all social evening events, including transfers, meals, beverages and entertainment. This does not include Industry Dinners on Tuesday 1st November which are by invitation only.
- Copies of all conference materials, including the conference bag and onsite guide.
- Post-event access to most of the conference presentations immediately after the event.
Please note that your travel and accommodation expenses are not included in your conference registration fee. You are responsible for booking your own travel and accommodation. If you require any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact the Momentum Conference Office. All Momentum attendees must register in advance with our dedicated Conference Office. This includes delegates, speakers, guests, partners, exhibitors and sponsors and EMC staff. Any queries you have relating to either registration or arrangements for the conference in Barcelona, should be directed to the Momentum Conference Office.
Please note you will be asked to produce photo ID on site when you register in Barcelona – please ensure you have proof of ID with you or you will not be allowed admittance into the conference.
Early Bird discount rate of €1,450 per person is applicable for all full conference registrations, received on or before 23rd September, 2016. From 24th September, standard registration rates apply at €1,725 per person.
If you are registering as part of a group of 3 or more attendees from one organisation, you are eligible for a discounted group rate of €1,450 per person. This discount applies when 3 or more registrations are received together on the same day. Registration is available online and all group delegates must register separately, ticking the Group category of the Main Conference section in order to qualify for the discount. No group discount is available on day delegate rates or to those registering on-site in Barcelona. Groups registering in Barcelona will be at the standard on-site rate of €1,950 per person for the whole conference, or at the appropriate day-delegate rate for one day passes.
ONE DAY PASSES; DAY DELEGATES
If you are only able to attend part of the conference, we are able to offer special day delegate rates for one day passes. Please book in advance using the online registration form and complete the day delegate section in order to qualify, specifying which day(s) you would like to attend. The day delegate rate includes attendance at conference sessions on your chosen day(s), all meals and refreshments, conference materials and participation in the social event for that evening.
The cost of registering on-site in Barcelona for the whole conference is €1,950 per person and entitles you to full participation in the conference. It is also possible to register on-site as a day delegate.
SOCIAL PROGRAM GUEST
Guest passes for the conference social events are available for guests at least 18 years old. You may add a guest to your own booking during the registration process. Alternatively, a guest can be added and paid for onsite in Barcelona.