1. When is EMC World 2016?
EMC World returns to Las Vegas, May 2-5, 2016. Learn more or register here.
2. Where will EMC World 2016 take place?
EMC World will be held at the Venetian in Las Vegas, Nevada.
3. How can my company become a sponsor?
Our sponsorship sales team is standing by to answer your questions.
4. What if I need to cancel or substitute my registration for EMC World?
Sorry you can't make it. Please consult the registration fees and policies page for all details.
5. How do I get from Las Vegas McCarran International Airport (LAS) to my hotel?
All attendees are responsible for securing transportation arrangements from the airport to the hotel of their choice. Cab and shuttle services are available at the airport.
6. How do I get back to Las Vegas McCarran International Airport (LAS) after the conference?
For your convenience, on Thursday there will be a baggage check and transportation to McCarran Airport from 7:00 am – 3:00 pm. The shuttle costs $8.50 and is cash only. It will be located in the Lobby on Level 1 of the Sands Expo. Luggage Storage will be in the lower registration area from 6:00 am – 3:00 pm. All luggage not picked up by 3pm will be sent to either the Palazzo or Venetian with signage placed to advise guests. Taxis are available by request only.
7. What is the Global Partner Summit?
Go to the Global Partner Summit page to learn more.
8. Where can I find details about the breakout sessions?
Details about the breakout sessions can be found on the session catalog. Conference registrants are also able to build an agenda via the EMC World My Agenda Scheduler; however, please note it is not a reservation system and is provided only as a planning tool for conference attendees.
9. Can I reserve a seat in a breakout session?
No, sessions are seated first-come, first-served.
10. What's the Solutions Expo?
EMC World's Solutions Expo, (also known as the exhibit floor), is the place to network with EMC's most strategic partners.
11. Whom do I contact to request special assistance during the conference?
EMC is committed to providing a welcoming, fully accessible environment at EMC World for all conference attendees. In partnership with the Venetian, we developed an Accessibility Guide for the conference. If you require special assistance or have particular dietary needs, please be sure to include this on the registration form. If you have any further questions or concerns before the conference, please contact us.
12. What do I do if I need a visa letter to travel to EMC World?
If you are traveling from a country that requires you to obtain a visa letter, please note this on your registration form when asked. You will need to register for EMC World before a visa letter can be issued.
13. What attire should be worn at the conference?
The dress code for the event is business casual.
14. When do I need to wear my conference badge?
After you pick up your badge at the convention center, you will need it for admission for all conference session events and activities. Please make sure that it is visible at all times. A badge replacement fee will be charged for each replacement badge printed.
15. What's the weather like in Las Vegas in May?
16. How can I watch the 2015 keynotes and select breakouts?
The best of last year's conference content is now available.Click Here for access to EMC World 2015 On Demand.