Collaborative Healthcare Solutions
- Healthcare providers
- Picture Archiving and Communications Systems
- (PACS) imaging centers
- Medical research facilities
- Offer standards-based, clinical image and document management
- Maintain storage of patient data effortlessly
- Meet security challenges with appropriate, built-in policies
Single, Standards-based Data Repository
Role-based Access and Audit Controls
EMC Collaborative Healthcare Solutions, enabled by J4Care, provides a patient-centric infrastructure to content-enable Picture Archiving and Communications Systems (PACS), Hospital Information System (HIS), and Electronic Medical Record (EMR) applications for access to all relevant clinical, financial, and operational data.
Our solutions are based on open standards in accordance with the Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE) initiative, which promotes the coordinated use of established standards such as Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM), Health Level 7 (HL7), and Cross-enterprise Document Sharing (XDS) protocols.
Collaborative Healthcare Solutions also leverage EMC Documentum Content Server to manage the storing, retrieval, updating, and archiving of patient information and its metadata in an open, nonproprietary format. Content Server can supply appropriate retention policies, security policies, and services-oriented management policies to ensure the compliance and availability of medical information during its lifecycle.
These solutions improve clinical workflow and time to treatment by delivering integrated, unstructured data at the point of care. They enhance operational agility through the abstraction of applications and infrastructure, improve financial performance by managing physical and virtual assets with highly automated tools, and secure access to and prevent loss of protected health information.
Backup and Recovery Solutions for Healthcare
Strengthen your data protection, streamline backup and recovery, and meet a wide range of service levels for even the largest data volumes.
Cloud Computing Solutions for Life Sciences
Enable pharmaceutical and other life sciences companies to meet health sciences value chain needs.
Electronic Health Record (EHR) Infrastructure Solutions for Healthcare
Accelerate electronic health record (EHR) adoption to fully leverage funding incentives.
EMC Consulting Support for Vendor-Neutral Imaging
Build a vendor-neutral imaging platform to provide secure, efficient access, distribution, viewing, and storage of image data.
Implement EMC Collaborative Healthcare Solutions with help from the following EMC partner:
Use J4Care Healthcare Connector (HCC) to establish an IHE-compliant image archive and report repository integrated with the EMC Documentum platform. HCC communicates with external healthcare systems via a wide range of communication interfaces.
- Medical Image Sharing And Management Drives Collaborative Care
Tampere Region, FinlandEMC Open Systems Architecture (OSA), Cloud Archiving Service, EMC XDS Technology
- Sophisticated Solutions to Optimize Healthcare Delivery: Improve Patient Care, Ensure Regulatory Compliance, Increase Efficiencies and Reduce the Cost of Care
- High Availability Configuration for Healthcare Integration Portfolio (HIP) Registry
- White Paper: Key Enabling Technologies for the Transformation of Healthcare: Virtualization and IT-as-a-Service
- High Availability Configuration for Multi-Region EMC HIP Registry and Repository