Documentum Webtop Browser-based access to Documentum services
Full ECM Functionality
Rich Media Browsing
EMC Documentum Webtop is a browser-based interface that provides access to the EMC Documentum repository and content management services. This Documentum client is ideal for users who prefer the point-and-click navigational ease of a hierarchal, folder-based user interface, particularly when content is accessed from remote locations across the Web.
- Browser interface – Quickly deploy Webtop with an easy-to-use, folder-based interface and minimal training
- Full enterprise content management functionality – Leverage EMC Documentum content services including security, version control, content lifecycles, workflows, categorization, and search
- Rich media browsing – Visually scan thumbnails to easily search and locate digital media assets
- Federated search – Query both internal and external sources with a single search query
- Smart search navigation – Quickly find information with dynamically-filtered search results organized by relevance, topic, or owner
- Formal record declaration – Adhere to corporate policies and regulatory compliance by declaring formal records
- Lightweight collaboration – Provide access and coordinated management of information to individuals and groups
Transform paper and automate business processes with instant document management that’s easy to deploy and simple to manage.
Captiva Intelligent Enterprise Capture
Convert paper from liability to business advantage by transforming your paper, faxes, and other content into application-ready information.
Document Sciences xPression Enterprise Edition
Generate highly customized, personalized multichannel customer communications for delivery via print, email, Web, fax, and mobile device.
Automate information-intensive business processes for better decision-making with EMC Documentum xCP.
Content Upgrade and Migration Services
Migrate content and data faster, lower migration costs, and improve user experience
ECM Strategic Business Services
Identify critical business drivers and map to technology
EMC Managed Services OnDemand
Deploy content management solutions powered by private cloud technology to achieve greater agility, lower risk, and predictable cost management.
AIIMAIIM Market Intelligence Report: Collaboration and Enterprise 2.0
Forrester ResearchThe Forrester ECM Waves, 2015: Business Content Services and Transactional Content Services
15-Minute GuideRedefining Enterprise Content Management in the PostPC Era
- 15-Minute Guide to Retention Management
Nov 01, 2011EMC OnDemand Brings Captiva, Document Sciences and Documentum to the Hybrid Cloud
Nov 01, 2011EMC Delivers Modern and Intuitive User Experience for EMC Documentum