Intelligent Archiving Solutions
- Large Enterprises
- Financial Services
- Improve storage management
- Increase operational efficiencies
- Implement compliance and reduce risk
Improved Operational Efficiencies
Accurate, Efficient Search and eDiscovery
Information Governance and Compliance
Meeting the Email Management Challenge
Implementing EMC Intelligent Archiving Solutions with EMC SourceOne Email Management can help organizations to better manage storage growth in their email environments. This helps them to improve backup and recovery operations.
Message retrieval is complete, significantly faster, and more efficient when IT can search through a deduplicated, full-text-indexed, centralized archive. Companies can offer an "infinite mailbox" to users by moving email to a secure, online archive platform, eliminating the need for personal archives.
With EMC SourceOne Email Management, organizations can automatically migrate emails and attachments into the EMC SourceOne archive. Organizations can retain and manage email as a record of business by capturing emails, attachments, and instant messages in real-time for complete, authentic archives.
The EMC SourceOne foundation is information governance—not simply technology--making it of immediate usefulness to all organizations.
- Provide insight into content stored in the environment for effective operational and business management
- Expand discovery functionality for new and existing environments
- Perform in-house legal reviews and early case assessment
- Implement granularity to apply retention policy services for retention management as well as workflow to discrete emails
- Simplify and centralize administration across the enterprise, decreasing demand on management for integrated content archiving
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO) through fewer administration costs and streamlined, end-to-end compliance processes
Leverage a cloud storage platform that enables enterprises and service providers to store, manage, and protect globally distributed, big data at scale.
Get an authenticated, tamper-proof enterprisewide information archive.
EMC Cloud Tiering Appliance
Optimize your network-attached storage (NAS) infrastructure with fully automated file tiering, archiving, and file migration.
Dell EMC Data Domain
Leverage protection storage systems for next-generation backup, recovery, and archiving.
EMC SourceOne Discovery Manager
Perform comprehensive eDiscovery against all email stored in EMC SourceOne archives.
EMC SourceOne eDiscovery – Kazeon
Enable legal, compliance, and IT to respond rapidly and efficiently to event-driven investigation demands and ongoing information governance needs.
EMC SourceOne Email Management for Microsoft Exchange
Archive email from a Microsoft Exchange system for cost reduction, improved operational efficiencies, business reuse, and risk mitigation.
EMC SourceOne for File Systems
Archive file systems and unstructured content based on corporate policies to reduce costs and mitigate risk.
EMC SourceOne for Microsoft SharePoint
Optimize Microsoft SharePoint performance, reduce storage costs, and enable information governance.
- Seven Essential Strategies for Effective Archiving
Osterman ResearchWhat Are Your Obligations to Retain Email and Other Electronic Content?
- Leveraging EMC SourceOne and EMC Data Domain for Enterprise Archiving
- AHRC NEW YORK CITY: EMC SourceOne Email Archiving System helps improve ediscovery response times
- Customer Profile: Wentworth Douglass Hospital