EMC Data Protection Advisor Unified Data Protection Management
A personalized view to comprehensive content for specific products and solutions
EMC Data Protection Advisor offers:
- Data protection management for cloud and on-premise infrastructure
- Scalable, centralized multi-tenancy for service level attainment and performance optimization
- Real-time analytics for end-to-end visibility
- Proactive monitoring and alerting
- Rapid self-service protection verification with single-click auditing
- Comprehensive and flexible reporting
- Broad environment support
- EMC Avamar
Learn how to administer and monitor an EMC Avamar backup solution in single and multi-node environments.
- EMC Data Domain
Learn how to leverage deduplication storage systems for next-generation backup, recovery, and archiving.
- EMC Data Protection Advisor
Learn key implementation and management tasks related to the Backup option of the Data Protection Advisor product.
- EMC NetWorker
Learn about EMC NetWorker installation, configuration, maintenance, management, and backup and recovery in Windows and/or Linux environments.
- Enterprise Backup Recovery Design
Learn how to plan, architect, and deploy backup recovery solutions, including design practices for data archiving, and local and remote replication.
- FREE e-Learning
Begin redefining your IT skills with FREE e-Learning.
Data and Spec Sheets
- Demo Video: Protecting Oracle Databases with EMC ProtectPoint and Data Protection Advisor
- Data Protection Suite for VMware LightBoard Video
Data Protection Advisor Server (DPA) 6.2 SP3 Linux-x64
The Data Protection Advisor Server for Linux download package contains the binaries for Data Protection Advisor, based on Operating System. Trial license keys for 60 days are automatically enabled at time of software installation. Data Protection Advisor training content is available in the community.
Data Protection Advisor Server (DPA) 6.2 SP3 Windows-x64
The Data Protection Advisor Server for Windows download package contains the binaries for Data Protection Advisor, based on Operating System. Trial license keys for 60 days are automatically enabled at time of software installation. Data Protection Advisor training content is available in the community.