Solutions for the Public Cloud
- Software vendors (ISVs)
- Cloud service providers (CSPs)
- Internet service providers (ISPs)
- Help you team with a trusted service provider partner
- Optimize your hybrid cloud with Proven Solutions
- Expand your capabilities to deliver better IT
Achieve High Service Levels
Maximize Agility and Efficiency
Instill Customer Trust
Deliver with Confidence
In a recent IDC report, worldwide spending on public cloud services—software as a service (SaaS), infrastructure as a service (Iaas), and platform as a service (PaaS), and the like—will exceed $40 billion in 2012 and approach $100 billion by 2016.
A public cloud delivery model enables software vendors to rapidly capture and expand markets, accelerate innovation, remove issues, and lower cost of sales. It also offers new revenue streams for businesses with compute, storage, and network expertise, development tools, physical capacity, and big data capabilities.
Public cloud services bring market growth and operational gains, but also new customer demands and IT requirements. Services must be highly reliable, individually secure, and available 24x7. Resources must be flexible and rapidly scalable, and new roles, skills, and processes must be in place.
EMC Solutions for the Public Cloud enable a broad range of cloud services with:
- High customer satisfaction – Deliver high-service levels with enterprise-class, cloud-optimized storage, system or desktop backup, data archive, content management, and data analytics.
- Maximum agility and efficiency – Streamline deployment, allocate or scale virtual resources rapidly, and minimize complexity with a soundly designed and tightly integrated cloud infrastructure.
- Customer trust – Assure access or data security, fulfill compliance, address risks, and provide governance.
- Proven returns – Join the many SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS providers that rely on EMC cloud solutions.
Ensure fast, secure backup and recovery through a complete system integrated with deduplication and optimized for virtual environments.
- RSA Identity Protection and Verification
Achieve fraud prevention regardless of channel by preventing cybercrime, identity theft, and other external threats targeting your customers.
Monitor availability and performance with automated root-cause and impact analysis for server, network, and storage domains.
- Symmetrix VMAX Family
Accelerate your transformation to the public cloud with the world’s most powerful, trusted, and smart family of storage products.
- VNX Series
Take advantage of high-performing, unified storage with unsurpassed simplicity and efficiency, optimized for virtual applications.
Deploy next-generation cloud architecture enabling simultaneous information access within, between, and across data centers.
- Cloud and Virtualization Consulting
Maximize the benefits of cloud computing with strategic guidance, deployment expertise, and operational best practices.
- Cloud Strategy
Develop a strategy to exploit the agility and savings of a cloud model for your organization.
- Virtual Data Center
Accelerate your virtualized data center initiatives.
- Backup Solutions for VMware
Enhance backup and recovery to extend the business value of virtualized environments.
- RSA Advanced Threat Management
Defend against advanced threats by identifying, protecting, and rapidly responding to security incidents.
- Simplified Management Solutions on VMware
Manage virtualized infrastructures across applications, servers, networks, and storage in VMware environments.
- Solutions for VMware
Accelerate IT Transformation with EMC and VMware.
- VCE Vblock Systems
Combine best-in-class networking, storage, security, and management through integrated platforms from the Virtual Computing Environment (VCE) coalition.
- VSPEX Proven Infrastructure
Ease your path to the cloud with reference architectures proven by EMC and delivered as complete solutions by trusted resellers.
Implement EMC Solutions for the Public Cloud with help from the following EMC partner:
Leverage public cloud service providers with worldwide delivery of software as a service (SaaS), infrastructure as a service (Iaas), and platform as a service (PaaS) offerings, powered by EMC.
- Enable Your Journey to the Cloud
- Future of Cloud: Optimization Strategies for Cloud Models
- New Solutions for Your Cloud
- EMC IT's Journey to the Private Cloud: Practitioner's Guide
- Integrated Computing Platforms: Infrastructure Builds for Tomorrow’s Data Center
- IT-as-a-Service: Guiding Principles for Achieving Financial Transparency
News & Blogs
Nov 01, 2012EMC Underscores Cloud Service Market Commitment with Velocity Service Provider Program Enhancements