Solutions for the Hybrid Cloud
- Small to large enterprises
- Virtualized environments
- Businesses seeking innovation
- Optimize business agility and efficiency
- Deliver IT-as-a-service (ITaaS)
- Transform IT from reactive to innovative
Optimize Agility and Efficiency
Transform with Trust
Transform with Confidence
Businesses are no longer asking whether to use cloud computing, but how. A private cloud offers complete control of IT resources, alleviates multitenancy concerns, and is transparent.
The public cloud offers cost advantages, offloads overhead, and provides unlimited capacity. For nonspecialized applications, which environment best serves the business: private cloud or public cloud?
A hybrid cloud is the most flexible and cost-effective, combining what internal IT does best with the capabilities of external service providers. In turn, IT’s role changes from exclusive provider to “broker” of IT services.
Mission-critical applications and sensitive data stay in the private cloud while commodity applications reside in the public cloud. Some applications reside in both, scaling from private to public in peak periods, or with data moving between the private and public clouds.
EMC Solutions for the Hybrid Cloud enable enterprises to transform and deliver IT-as-as-service (ITaaS) with:
- Optimum agility and efficiency – Use EMC expertise to assess where workloads belong: private or public clouds. Couple with an EMC private cloud architecture to maximize the benefits of your hybrid cloud.
- Harmonious integration – Leverage unmatched VMware integration and expertise in Microsoft, Citrix, Red Hat, and OpenStack virtualization and cloud management for your private cloud. Use EMC service provider partners to scale capacity and move data seamlessly to the public cloud.
- Universal trust – Ensure security and compliance, manage risk, and uphold governance across your cloud environment.
- Proven success – Capitalize on global customer experience and within EMC as you transform to cloud computing and ITaaS.
Ensure fast, secure backup and recovery through a complete system integrated with deduplication and optimized for virtual environments.
- RSA Identity Protection and Verification
Achieve fraud prevention regardless of channel by preventing cybercrime, identity theft, and other external threats targeting your customers.
Monitor availability and performance with automated root-cause and impact analysis for server, network, and storage domains.
- Symmetrix VMAX Family
Accelerate your transformation to the hybrid cloud with the world’s most powerful, trusted, and smart family of storage products.
- VNX Series
Take advantage of high-performing, unified storage with unsurpassed simplicity and efficiency, optimized for virtual applications.
Deploy next-generation cloud architecture enabling simultaneous information access within, between, and across data centers.
- Cloud and Virtualization Consulting
Maximize the benefits of cloud computing with strategic guidance, deployment expertise, and operational best practices.
- Cloud Strategy
Develop a strategy to exploit the agility and savings of a cloud model for your organization.
- Virtual Data Center
Accelerate your virtualized data center initiatives.
- Backup Solutions for VMware
Enhance backup and recovery to extend the business value of virtualized environments.
- Solutions for the Private Cloud
Gain agility, increase efficiency, and accelerate innovation with solutions for the private cloud.
- Solutions for the Public Cloud
Deliver robust, reliable, and secure software (SaaS), infrastructure (IaaS) and platform (PaaS) cloud services.
- Solutions for VMware
Accelerate IT Transformation with EMC and VMware.
- VCE Vblock Systems
Combine best-in-class networking, storage, security, and management through integrated platforms from the Virtual Computing Environment (VCE) coalition.
- VSPEX Proven Infrastructure
Ease your path to the cloud with reference architectures proven by EMC and delivered as complete solutions by trusted resellers.
Implement EMC Solutions for the Hybrid Cloud with help from the following EMC partner:
Leverage public cloud service providers with worldwide delivery of software as a service (SaaS), infrastructure as a service (Iaas), and platform as a service (PaaS) offerings, powered by EMC.
ESGInnovate, Integrate, and Accelerate Virtualization with Vblock Infrastructure Packages
SMB GroupClearing the Clouds for Midmarket Businesses
Lone Star College SystemEMC and VMware Cloud Infrastructure Transforms Delivery of IT as a Service to College
ScentsyEMC Unified Storage Speeds Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Rollout, Boosting Performance
- Building a Trusted Cloud: Deployment Strategies for Private and Hybrid Clouds
- Capitalizing on Cloud: Preparing People and Processes for IT's Organizational Challenge
- EMC Accelerates Customers’ Journeys to the Cloud
- Enable Your Journey to the Cloud
- Future of Cloud: Optimization Strategies for Cloud Models
- New Solutions for Your Cloud
- EMC IT's Journey to the Cloud: A Practitioner's Guide
- Integrated Computing Platforms: Infrastructure Builds for Tomorrow’s Data Center
- IT-as-a-Service: Guiding Principles for Achieving Financial Transparency
- McKinsey Global Survey Results: How IT Is Managing New Demands
News & Blogs
Dec 06, 2012Belgian Benefits Firm Transforms IT Infrastructure with EMC
Nov 01, 2012EMC Underscores Cloud Service Market Commitment with Velocity Service Provider Program Enhancements
Oct 25, 2012Crossflight Achieves Lift-off to the Cloud with EMC