Disability Plans and Life Insurance
EMC offers the following benefits to EMC employees:
- Short-Term Disability (STD) — Receive 100 percent of your weekly benefits salary for up to 12 weeks for non-work-related illnesses or injuries, up to a weekly maximum of $1,150. (Buy-up of additional coverage available.)
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) — Receive 66.6 percent of an your monthly benefits salary beyond the STD coverage period up to a monthly maximum of $5,000. (Buy-up of additional coverage available.)
- Basic group term life — Available at three times an your annual benefits salary to a maximum of $1,500,000.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) — Your beneficiary will receive an additional three times the annual benefits salary (up to a maximum of $1,500,000) if death is due to an accident.
- Business travel accident — In addition to Basic Group Term Life and AD&D, this plan protects you while traveling on company business–with coverage ranging from $300,000 to $1,000,000.
- Optional coverage — Supplemental Life (employee), Portable Term Life (employee and family), and Dependent Life (family) are also available.