New Dell EMC Innovations Lay Foundation For Digital Transformation
New Products and Solutions Combine The Best of Dell EMC Technologies To Help Customers Transform IT
- New offerings combine the best technologies from Dell EMC to address cloud, big data analytics, converged infrastructure, storage, data protection and security
- to help customers scale technology availability with IT demand
Dell EMC™ this week announced a wave of products, solutions and consumption models designed to help customers transform IT on their way to becoming a digital business.
Digital disruption is shaking up all types of organization in all industries. In a recent Dell Technologies study, half (48%) of global business leaders from mid-size to large enterprises confessed they don’t know what their industry will look like in three years. They agreed that moving toward a cloud model, expanding software development capabilities and enabling faster innovation and deeper insights from data are key strategies to digital transformation. However companies are struggling to evolve their data centers, with 69% saying they are being held back by too many traditional applications. They are challenged with reducing sprawl and spend, while bringing systems up-to-date. New products and solutions announced this week at Dell EMC World are designed to help organizations accelerate their transformation and manage costs.
“To ensure that they’re not “Uber’d”, “Airbnb’d” or “Tesla’d” in their marketplace, today’s organizations must embark on a digital transformation. To truly realize their digital future, we believe the vast majority of organizations will transform their IT through a hybrid cloud strategy, ” said David Goulden, president, Infrastructure Solutions Group, Dell EMC. “The first ‘no regrets’ step is to modernize their data center through the most advanced converged infrastructure, servers, storage, data protection, and cybersecurity technologies to name a few. This week we are launching a wave of new products and solutions designed as the building blocks for this endeavor.”
Announced this week at Dell EMC World:
- #1 in Storage, Servers, Virtualization = Powerful Hyper-Converged Appliances and Systems
Dell EMC will announce the expansion of its leading converged infrastructure portfolio through integration with PowerEdge™ servers into VxRail™ Appliances and VxRack™ System 1000 hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI).
- New Dell EMC Analytics Solution Provides Business Insight to Drive Digital Transformation
Dell EMC will announce the new Analytic Insights Module delivering all of the software, hardware and services necessary to stand up an environment for both big data analytics and cloud native application development in days rather than weeks.
- Dell Unveils New Endpoint Data Security and Management Portfolio For Greater IT Interoperability Dell will unveil its Endpoint Data Security and Management portfolio encompassing technologies from Dell, Mozy by Dell, RSA and VMware AirWatch, offering data protection, backup and recovery, identity assurance, threat prevention and advanced response, and endpoint device and application management capabilities.
- #1 Scale-Out NAS System Dell EMC Isilon Goes All-Flash For Unstructured Data
Dell EMC will announce a new member of the Isilon product family, combining the high performance of flash technology with the #1 scale-out NAS platform in the industry. Dell EMC Isilon All-Flash is designed to help IT organizations modernize their infrastructure and deliver on the capabilities of a digital business.
- New Dell EMC ECS 3.0 Accelerates Digital Transformation, Delivers 60% Lower TCO Than Public Cloud Options
Dell EMC will announce updates to the Dell EMC Elastic Cloud Storage™ (ECS) platform, with new support for Dell EMC PowerEdge Servers. ECS 3.0 is purpose-built to help businesses navigate the shift to an increasingly digital economy, with multiple consumption models offering 60% lower TCO than public cloud storage.
- Dell EMC Delivers Software-Defined, Cloud-Enabled Data Protection For The Modern Data Center
Dell EMC will announce a new software-defined version of Dell EMC Data Domain® protection storage delivering a 6x increase in scalability and support for Dell EMC PowerEdge Servers, along with new cloud-enabled software updates to help customers of all sizes ensure protection of applications and data in the modern data center.
- Dell EMC Extends Common User Experience to SC Series
Dell EMC will announced it has boosted the capabilities of its mid-market proven SC Series (formerly Compellent™) storage arrays by making it interoperable with the world’s leading portfolio of storage management, mobility and data protection solutions formerly only available to EMC customers.
- New Dell EMC OpenScale Payment Solutions Portfolio Delivers Flexibility in IT Acquisition and Consumption
Dell EMC will announce availability of OpenScale™ Payment Solutions from Dell Financial Services, developed to span a broad range of Dell EMC products and solutions. The OpenScale Payment Solutions provide flexible consumption options, to help customers scale technology availability with IT demand.
- Extraordinary Dell EMC Partner Program To Provide Transformational Business Value and OpportunityDell EMC announced a preview of the company’s new and highly anticipated channel partner program. The Dell EMC Partner Program provides an unprecedented business opportunity for partners and validates Dell EMC’s commitment to the channel. Built on three core tenets—to be Simple, Predictable, and Profitable—the new program strategy ensures partners have ample opportunity, business continuity and commensurate profitability no matter their program tier.
- For the latest news from Dell EMC, follow @DellEMCNews on Twitter; use #DellEMCWorld
- Connect with Dell EMC via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and ECN.
- Attend Dell EMC World virtually at DellEMCWorldLIVE
About Dell EMC
, a part of , enables organizations to modernize, automate and transform their using industry-leading , servers, and data protection technologies. This provides a trusted foundation for businesses to transform IT, through the creation of a , and transform their business through the creation of cloud-native applications and solutions. Dell EMC services its customers – including 98 percent of the Fortune 500 – with the industry's broadest, most innovative infrastructure portfolio from edge to core to cloud.
Dell EMC World
Dell EMC World 2016, Oct. 18-20, is Dell Technologies’ flagship event, bringing together technology and business professionals to network, share ideas and help co-create a better future. Learn more at www.dellemcworld.com and follow #DellEMCWorld on Twitter.
Copyright © 2016 Dell Inc. or its subsidiaries. All Rights Reserved. Dell, EMC and other trademarks are trademarks of Dell Technologies Inc. or its subsidiaries. Other trademarks may be trademarks of their respective owners.