MyService360 Modernizes the EMC Customer Service Experience
Built on EMC’s Own Cloud-Based Data Lake, This New Service-Centric Online Dashboard Gives IT Teams Visibility into the Health and Wellness of Their EMC Environment
- Intuitive cloud-based dashboard for IT to get personalized, service-centric views of their global EMC environments
- Delivers highly visual and customizable views of IT service environments for near real-time understanding of EMC system status and health across the enterprise
- Powerful analytics and visualization tools proactively inform IT of code levels, parts replacement data, health and risk scoring, incident management and more
- An integral part of the EMC customer service and support experience that helps IT teams proactively address risk-readiness, avoid issues, and expedite resolutions.
- MyService360 is free to current customers with an EMC warranty or maintenance agreement
Connect With Us At EMC World 2016:
- Session Streaming : For video of keynotes, general sessions, backstage sessions, and EMC TV coverage, click here
- Social: Follow @EMCWorld, @EMCCorp, and @EMC_News, and join conversations with #EMCWORLD, and like EMC on Facebook
- Photos: Access event photos via Flickr
- Live Chat: Click here to join “Ask Me Anything” CrowdChat with Jeremy Burton, President of Products & Marketing, on Tuesday, May 3 at 12:00 PM PDT/ 3:00PM EDT
- News: View additional related news from EMC Pulse Blog or visit the special EMC WORLD News microsite here
EMC Corporation (NYSE:EMC) today announced the EMC MyService360™ service-centric cloud-based dashboard, providing near real-time visibility into the status and health of a customer’s EMC data center environment. Supporting hundreds of EMC products, MyService360 provides customers with a highly visual and personalized online capability that consolidates proactive monitoring of EMC systems deployed across a customer’s global enterprise. Available at no additional cost to customers with an EMC warranty or maintenance agreement, the cloud-based service is designed to help IT teams increase risk-readiness and respond with speed and accuracy when fulfilling IT service requests or diagnosing potential issues.
Built on top of a secure, cloud-based EMC Internal Data Lake, MyService360 is designed to modernize the service and support experience for the enterprise. EMC’s Internal Data Lake leverages modern infrastructure using EMC Storage and converged platforms including Isilon®, XtremIO® and VCE® VxRack™ System 1000 with FLEX Nodes, VMware, Greenplum, Pivotal Cloud Foundry and third-party technology to deliver powerful analytics and data-driven visualizations designed to help enable customers to make well-informed IT decisions.
As a one-stop-shop for personalized, actionable insights about their products, service levels, and support, EMC is simplifying data center operations and the customer service experience. MyService360 is best experienced when the customer’s systems are connected through EMC Secure Remote Services Virtual Edition (ESRS v3) – a two-way remote connection between EMC Customer Service and EMC products or solutions, enabling customers to interact with real-time data.
Accessible to customers via EMC Online Support, MyService360 provides the following:
- Health and Risk Scoring – Displays proactive and predictive system health indicators to identify areas that may be at risk, giving IT ample time to prioritize actions and react accordingly.
- Code Levels – Analyzes the percentage of the global install base that is up to code, providing the ability to drill down into specific systems to determine what systems are due for code upgrades.
- Actionable Service Insights – Allows EMC customers to review IT service activities across their enterprise with the ability to dive into specific sites to understand what needs attention and the type of action required.
- Connectivity Status – Displays what percentage of the install base is remotely connected to EMC Customer Service so customers can take action to get remaining systems connected.
- Incident Management – Taps into proactive data to identify analytical trends on service incidents.
Replacing the ‘My Support’ tab of EMC Online Support, MyService360 is available immediately.
Mario Becerril, Middleware and Storage Manager, Telefonica Moviles Mexico
"MyService360 provides the information we need to proactively resolve potential issues. We are able to quickly view important data about the overall health of our environment and drill down for more detail. MyService360 is a great example of EMC staying ahead of the game and why we stay with EMC."
Fabrice De Martino, Technical Project Manager, SFR
"We need to maintain 99+% availability to host our customers’ mission-critical CRM operations. The MyService360 Dashboard makes it easy to find and drill down to the details we need to support both our infrastructure engineering and production management efforts."Analyst Quote
Rob Brothers, Program VP Software & Hardware Support and Deploy Services, IDC
"The complexity of today’s data center requires careful attention and consideration to manage the pressure businesses are placing on IT organizations. Visibility into the data center and the ability to analyze what’s going on through more preventative and prescriptive tools allows for better informed decisions which is incredibly valuable to IT managers. According to IDC, research enterprises are utilizing proactive services more often than on-site support which leads to issues getting resolved faster or preventing them all together. MyService360 simplifies service and support, which is proof that EMC is committed to providing its customers with an enhanced customer experience."EMC Executive Quote
Kevin Roche, President, Global Services, EMC Corporation
"MyService360 is just one example of EMC’s commitment to delivering the best possible experience to our customers. Utilizing big data analytics we are able to offer this new service-centric online dashboard providing visibility into the health and wellness of our customer’s EMC environment, vastly simplifying their operations through personalized, proactive and predictive information."
EMC Corporation (NYSE:EMC) is a global leader in enabling businesses and service providers to transform their operations and deliver IT as a service. Fundamental to this transformation is cloud computing. Through innovative products and services, EMC accelerates the journey to cloud computing, helping IT departments to store, manage, protect and analyze their most valuable asset – information – in a more agile, trusted and cost-efficient way. Additional information about EMC can be found at www.EMC.com.
EMC, Isilon, and MyService360 are trademarks or registered trademarks of EMC Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other marks used are the property of their respective owners.