EMC "Certified Solution" Partner Program Heats Up
Demonstrates Traction with 45 Certified Partner Solutions with Information Intelligence Group Products in First Year of Program; Announces Partner Innovation Awards for Solution Excellence
- EMC announces 45 partner solutions achieved "EMC® Certified Solution" status
- Certification validates the solution for performance, scalability and interoperability with Information Intelligence Group products
- EMC awards Americas' partners for Innovation in solution development and best practices in implementation, and the first President's Award for Customer Satisfaction
At EMC World 2012, EMC (NYSE:EMC) today announced significant progress with its global partner ecosystem, validating 45 partner-generated "EMC® Certified Solutions" in the first year. The certification is for tested, proven solutions that extend the functionality of products from the Information Intelligence Group (IIG) division of EMC. The Certified Solution program demonstrates a shared commitment for EMC and its partners to deliver solutions that drive direct business value for customers.
EMC Certified Solution Program
Announced at EMC World 2011, the EMC Certified Solutions program has quickly become a competitive differentiator for information management companies looking to innovate and build solutions and enabling technologies across the IIG product portfolio. These partner solutions are validated by EMC® Proven Professional Certified Architects as well as an independent third party organization for functional completeness, performance and scalability, security and interoperability. Certified status instills high standards of customer confidence in the solution architecture and foundation.
With more than 45 solutions certified globally, EMC is pleased to recognize recently EMC Certified Solutions and Enabling Technologies from the following partner organizations:
- 6pm Holdings PLC
- Arizen Systems Pte. Ltd.
- Daeja Image Systems Ltd
- enChoice, Inc.
- Informative Graphics Corporation (IGC)
- INFOTEHNA Group LLC
- International Turnkey Systems (ITS)
- Nantian Software Co., Ltd.
- Perficient, Inc.
- Reveille Software
- Trinity Technologies Corp
- Wave Technology Solutions Group
- Wipro Technologies
Partner Innovation and Customer Satisfaction Awards
EMC also announced the winners of its IIG Partner Innovation Awards for the Americas. These awards recognize partners for excellence in innovative solution development, design integration, and best practices in implementation and deployment. The partner award winners are:
- Best ApplicationXtender Solution: Business Imaging Systems for Life Insurance Policy Processing Solution
- Best Capture Solution: Information Capture Solutions for ICS Dental Claims Processing Solution
- Best Case Management Solution: BRT, Inc. for Accounts Payable Automation Solution
- Best Customer Communications Solution: ACS, a Xerox Company, for Enterprise II MMIS Solution
- Best eDiscovery Solution: eMag Solutions for eDiscovery Processing and Review Solution
- Best Pervasive Governance Solution: Paragon Solutions for Information Analytics & Remediation Solution
- Outstanding Industry Solution for Energy and Utilities: Trinity Technologies for Trinity Suite
- Outstanding Industry Solution for Financial Services: Paragon Solutions for New Account Opening Solution
- Outstanding Industry Solution for Healthcare: Gimmal LLC for Healthcare Information Management Imaging Solution
- Outstanding Industry Solution for Public Sector: Wave Technology Solutions Group for Tax Processing Management Solution
- Excellence in Services Integration: Flatirons Solutions for Application Retirement Solution
- Excellence in Design Integration: Pitney Bowes for Digital Mailroom Solution
Lastly, EMC announced its first-ever IIG President's Award for Customer Satisfaction, which recognizes partners for delivering high levels of customer satisfaction in a services or solution implementation. The award was presented to Capgemini.
Christian Becht, Global ECM Lead, Capgemini France
"We are honored to be the first recipient of the President's Award for Customer Satisfaction from EMC's Information Intelligence Group. This validates our long-standing client focus and Collaborative Business Experience approach, which is the essence of how we work. We look forward to continued success, teaming with EMC to drive business value with the high standards of service and satisfaction our customers expect."
John Middleton, Vice President, BRT, Inc.
"We are delighted to receive the Best Case Management Solution award from EMC for our Accounts Payable Automation solution. Our customers continue to be faced with challenges in automating and streamlining complex processes. By leveraging EMC Documentum xCP and EMC Captiva technologies, we've built a solution that delivers significant efficiencies for customers. Our BRT Accounts Payable Automation solution was one of the first to achieve the EMC Certified Solution designation, which allows us to ensure higher degrees of customer confidence."
Chris McLaughlin, Vice President of Channels and Alliances for EMC's Information Intelligence Group
"The EMC Certified Solution program continues to gain momentum, with 45 solutions and enabling technologies certified to date. This program ensures customers will continue to achieve the solid business benefits they expect from EMC and its valued partner community; realizing efficiencies across their organizations' complex business processes, while achieving quicker time to value than ever before."
- Learn more about IIG Global Partner Program.
- Learn more about EMC Certified Solutions and Enabling Technologies
- Stay connected with Momentum on Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Follow the @EMC_Momentum account and join the #mmtm12 conversation on Twitter.
- Watch Live video streams and participate in Q&A during Momentum Keynotes and Buzz Talks: http://bitly.com/mmtm-live
About Dell EMC
EMC Corporation is a global leader in enabling businesses and service providers to transform their operations and deliver IT as a service. Fundamental to this transformation is cloud computing. Through innovative products and services, EMC accelerates the journey to cloud computing, helping IT departments to store, manage, protect and analyze their most valuable asset — information — in a more agile, trusted and cost-efficient way. Additional information about EMC can be found at www.EMC.com.
David De Jear
EMC, Documentum, Captiva and Document Sciences are registered trademarks or trademarks of EMC Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks herein are the property of their respective holders.
This release contains "forward-looking statements" as defined under the Federal Securities Laws. Actual results could differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of certain risk factors, including but not limited to: (i) adverse changes in general economic or market conditions; (ii) delays or reductions in information technology spending; (iii) the relative and varying rates of product price and component cost declines and the volume and mixture of product and services revenues; (iv) competitive factors, including but not limited to pricing pressures and new product introductions; (v) component and product quality and availability; (vi) fluctuations in VMware, Inc.'s operating results and risks associated with trading of VMware stock; (vii) the transition to new products, the uncertainty of customer acceptance of new product offerings and rapid technological and market change; (viii) risks associated with managing the growth of our business, including risks associated with acquisitions and investments and the challenges and costs of integration, restructuring and achieving anticipated synergies; (ix) the ability to attract and retain highly qualified employees; (x) insufficient, excess or obsolete inventory; (xi) fluctuating currency exchange rates; (xii) threats and other disruptions to our secure data centers or networks; (xiii) our ability to protect our proprietary technology; (xiv) war or acts of terrorism; and (xv) other one-time events and other important factors disclosed previously and from time to time in EMC's filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. EMC disclaims any obligation to update any such forward-looking statements after the date of this release.