VCE Seamless Support
Get end-to-end technical support to optimize your Vblock solution from the Virtual Computing Environment coalition (VCE). Through their strategic partnership, EMC, Cisco, and VMware have developed a virtual support center, combining their expertise to give you fast technical assistance and response while reducing complexity in your support experience.
Access this seamless support experience through a single contact point directly connecting you to a virtual team of VCE solution technical support experts. Each company has invested in building a unique, integrated support experience using collaborative tools, people, and processes. Key elements of the seamless support experience include:
- A unified inter-company collaboration tool
- Joint problem re-creation labs
- A single support experience for onsite and remote support
- Cross-company, cross-product trained support experts
- Cooperative Engineering Groups
- Shared problem resolution and escalation processes
- Documented processes via a best practice Support Implementation Plan
- Common Metric Definition and Alignment
Discover the benefits of a seamless support experience:
- Simplify your support experience through a single contact point directly connecting you to experts in virtualization, networking, and storage.
- Access a virtual team of cross-company, cross-product trained specialists who leverage sophisticated collaboration tools to accelerate response times and problem resolution.
- Minimize impact to your business operations through expert interoperability testing and troubleshooting.
- Increase your solution availability, reliability, and productivity thanks to joint problem re-creation labs.