ISILON TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION
The EMC Isilon Technical Certification Program enables you to demonstrate your experience and expertise with the Isilon scale-out NAS platform.
EMC Isilon Certified Storage Professionals (ICSPs) have advanced knowledge of installation, configuration, and management of Isilon storage systems and Isilon application software. Earning this Certification requires a 70% or better score on the Isilon Certified Storage Professional exam.
Significant hands-on experience with management and administration of Isilon scale-out storage is a key requirement to successfully pass the EMC Isilon Certified Storage Professional exam. You are not required to attend a technical training class at the Isilon Institute before taking a certification exam, but it is recommended.
- The Isilon Technical Certification exams are administered in Pearson VUE testing centers.
- To register for an exam, visit www.pearsonvue.com/isilon or call 866-600-5442 (US toll-free).
- The cost for each exam is $150 (USD) in the USA. For exam costs in other regions, visit www.pearsonvue.com/isilon
- Each exam is 60 minutes long.
- Currently, the exam is only offered in English. However, candidates in non-English speaking countries are offered an additional 30 minutes to complete the exam (for a total of 90 minutes).
- Exam results: You will leave the testing center with a printed score report, showing how you did on the exam. Isilon will mail your certificate within 14 days of the completion of the exam.
- Re-take policy: If you do not pass an exam on your first attempt, you may retake the exam at any time. If you do not pass an exam on your second attempt, you must wait at least 2 weeks (14 days) between each additional attempt. If you need to retake an exam that you have already passed in order to fulfill a certification track requirement, you may do so after 3 months.
For questions and more information, please contact email@example.com.
Isilon Preferred Partners can learn about additional training opportunities by visiting the Partner Portal.