EMC XtremSF SERVER-BASED HARDWARE STORAGE FOR PERFORMANCE ACCELERATION
EMC XtremSF: PCIe flash card deployed in the server to dramatically improve application performance by reducing latency and accelerating throughput.
Deploy PCIe flash technology in the server as a local storage device to deliver maximum read and write performance.
Combine XtremSF with EMC XtremCache server flash caching software for faster read performance with data protection. Write-through caching ensures that newly written data persists to the networked storage array for high availability, integrity, reliability, and disaster recovery.
Learn More & Get a Quote
Explore product options and get a quote
Add items to your product list
Select optional capacity, software, and services
REQUEST A QUOTE
Get a price quote from EMC or an EMC Partner
Intelligent caching software that leverages server-based flash technology and write-through caching for accelerated application performance with data protection.
- Enterprise Strategy Group: EMC’s Flash Strategy
- ESG: Vblock Specialized Systems for High-Performance Databases
Data and Spec Sheets
- Introduction to EMC XtremSF
- EMC XtremSF: Delivering Next-Generation Performance For Microsoft SQL Server Databases
- EMC XtremSF: Delivering Next-Generation Performance For Oracle Databases
- EMC XtremSF: Delivering Next-Generation Performance For MySQL Databases
- EMC XtremSF: Delivering Next-Generation Performance For Microsoft Exchange 2010
- Gaining An Extreme Performance Advantage: A Benchmark of McObject eXtremeDB and EMC XtremSF
- EMC XtremSF Performance Acceleration for Microsoft SQL Server 2012