Symmetrix VMAX 20K Powerful, trusted, smart enterprise storage for software-defined data centers
EMC Symmetrix VMAX 20K: Designed for performance, consolidation, and automation in demanding virtual data center environments.
VMAX 20K is a global leader in enterprise storage for performance and scale for the most demanding workloads.
VMAX 20K is the world’s most trusted storage platform, with unmatched availability and information-centric security built in to protect the most mission-critical applications.
VMAX 20K is the smartest enterprise storage array with new levels of automation, nondisruptive data movement, virtual server integration, and ease of management.
Explore & Compare
Explore product options and get a quote
Add items to your product list
Select optional capacity, software, and services
REQUEST A QUOTE
Get a price quote from EMC or an EMC Partner
EMC VMAX 20K arrives preconfigured with core VMAX software. Optional software titles are also available.
Enginuity for EMC VMAX 20K Core SoftwareCore software includes Enginuity for VMAX 20K with Federated Tiered Storage, Dynamic Cache Partitioning, and Symmetrix Priority Controls.
EMC VMAX 20K Bundled SoftwareEnsure scalable, high-availability networked storage. Choose the functionality you need and maximize availability with built-in redundancy.
EMC VMAX 20K Optional SoftwareOptional software is available if your IT environment requires additional capabilities to help you take maximum advantage of your VMAX 20K array.
- Accenture and Navitaire Trust in VMAX
- CMA Trusts VMAX Availability and Reliability for their Oracle Environments
- Rackspace Leverages EMC VMAX Systems for High Performance and Scalability
- Sanofi's IT Transformation Customer Video
- SIA Optimizes Mainframe Storage with EMC FAST VP
- HOT Telecommunication Systems Ltd. on EMC VNX and EMC VMAX
Data and Spec Sheets
- White Paper: New Features in EMC Enginuity 5876 for Mainframe Environments
- White Paper: z/OS and Virtual Provisioning Best Practices
- White Paper: Enginuity 5876 New Features for the EMC Symmetrix VMAX Family Storage Systems
- White Paper: EMC Symmetrix VMAX RecoverPoint Splitter and Enhancements in Enginuity 5876
- EMC Infrastructure for VMware Cloud Environments - EMC Symmetrix VMAX 40K, EMC Symmetrix FAST VP, EMC SRDF, NEC Express5800/A1080a-E, VMware vSphere 5.0
- EMC Mission-Critical Business Continuity for SAP
- Ochsner Health System with VMAX, VPLEX, and VMware vSphere
- Customer Profile: Hospital of Saint Raphael
- We Energies
- Alexander Forbes Customer Profile
- Customer Profile: Columbia Sportswear
Ochsner Health System
Delivering scalable performance and high-end availability for enterprise-wide Epic electronic medical records infrastructure
To deliver improved performance, reliability, and patient care, Ochsner consolidates their EMR applications using EMC Symmetrix VMAX enterprise storage. Ochsner also implements EMC VPLEX storage federation solution to enable disaster recovery and fast, flexible migration of storage resources between data centers.
EMC ProSphere storage resource management software improves efficiency, visibility, and reliability of managing storage assets of renowned teaching hospital
Energy utility consolidates and simplifies IT operations with EMC solutions and services
Symmetrix provides needed stability, increased performance and improved end-customer experience
Leverage high-performance network-attached storage (NAS) to consolidate file servers and applications over EMC Symmetrix VMAX, EMC VNX and/or EMC CLARiiON storage platforms.
Disk Library for mainframe
Store various data types with EMC Disk Library for mainframe, a full mainframe virtual tape library with traditional and deduplication storage support.
Speed application performance with intelligent caching software that leverages server-based flash technology and write-through caching with data protection.
Accelerate IT transformation with EMC solutions for VMware.
Microsoft Virtualization and Private Cloud Solutions
Accelerate to the cloud with solutions combining best-in-class EMC-Microsoft virtualization technologies. These solutions help to lower costs, enable flexibility, simplify management, and ensure a higher quality of service for your application users.
Apr 30, 2013World’s Most Trusted Storage Delivers More Data Protection to Mission-Critical Data Centers
Oct 15, 2012EMC Signs Extension to IBM Licensing Agreement Through 2017
Sep 25, 2012Ochsner Health System Transforms Its Backup and Recovery with EMC
Aug 28, 2012EMC VFCache First to Deduplicate Server Flash Cache
Aug 24, 2012Customers Single Out EMC as #1 Storage for VMware by Wide Margin
Jul 10, 2012EMC Enables State of Michigan’s Transformation to IT-as-a-Service