EMC Storage Analytics Proactive performance analysis and problem detection
Patented “Self-Learning” Analytics
Explore and Compare
Explore product options and get a quote.
EMC RecoverPoint for Virtual Machines
Protect your VMware VMs with EMC's RecoverPoint software: a hypervisor-based, software-only disaster recovery solution for Virtual Machines.
Accelerate your transformation to the hybrid cloud with the world’s most powerful, trusted, and smart family of storage products.
Accelerate your transformation to the hybrid cloud with the industry's only cloud data platform for mission-critical applications.
Leverage an affordable unified storage platform with solution-focused software that’s easy to manage, provision, and protect.
Deploy next-generation data mobility and continuous availability solution to deliver simultaneous, active-active information access within, between, and across data centers.
Redefine the possible with the XtremIO all-Flash array—ideal for virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), virtual server, and database environments.
Solutions for VMware
Accelerate IT transformation with EMC solutions for VMware.
- Salem State University: EMC VNX Unified Storage and VMware Handle Growth in Students, Facilities, and Applications
Data and Spec Sheets
- EMC Storage Analytics
- Milcobel on Oracle with EMC and VMware
- Demo: EMC Storage Analytics Customized Dashboards
- Demo: EMC Storage Analytics Dashboards Overview
- Demo: EMC Storage Analytics Overview and Deployment
Step 1. Fill out the Registration form.
Step 2. Download your copy of EMC Storage Analytics.
Step 3. After downloading the software please follow the instructions below to request your trial license key.
We offer several ways for you to open service tickets and get support for your needs:
- Live chat – Directly engage EMC licensing agents for quick answers to your support questions. Note: EMC Live Chat is available for licensing issues from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM EST.
- Service requests – Open, track, report on, and manage account access for service requests.
- Licensing contact information – Call 800-782-4362, option 4, option 4 (24x7) for live support of this product. You can also access EMC Storage Analytics Online Support.