Isilon OneFS Operating System Powering the EMC Isilon Scale-out NAS Platform
DESIGNED FOR BIG DATA
SIMPLICITY, SPEED, AND SCALABILITY
ROBUST SECURITY AND PROTECTION
Isilon Infrastructure Software
Protect data assets, control costs, and optimize storage resources and performance for your big data environment.
Isilon Platform Nodes and Accelerators
Increase application performance and improve big data workflows with the EMC Isilon scale-out network-attached storage (NAS) single file-system architecture.
Data and Spec Sheets
- EMC Isilon OneFS Operating System
- EMC Isilon Scale-Out Storage Product Family
- Data Sheet: EMC Isilon OneFS Operating System
- EMC Isilon Multiprotocol Data Access with a Unified Security Model for SMB and NFS
- EMC Isilon OneFS: A Technical Overview
- File System Auditing with EMC Isilon, EMC Common Event Enabler, and Varonis DatAdvantage
- High Availability and Data Protection with EMC Isilon Scale-Out NAS
- Next-Generation Storage Efficiency with EMC Isilon SmartDedupe
- Nondisruptive Operation with EMC Isilon Scale-out NAS
The Isilon download package contains the simulator for EMC Isilon OneFS 7.1.1 (VM) and the installation guide. Please follow the step by step installation instructions as indicated in the document.
1. RAM: Must have at least 1 Gigabyte of RAM
2. Must have a VT-capable processor and have the feature enabled in the BIOS
3. HD: Must have at least 17 gigs of free space on the hardrive to run 1 Virtual node, 16G more of space per additional VM
4. VMware Server, Fusion, Workstation or Player installed. (VMware Player if free and the guide is based on it.)