AutoStart High availability and automatic failover for applications and data
EMC AutoStart: Software that monitors and automates the restart process of your application and data services on an alternate server for UNIX, Linux, and Microsoft Windows environments. Automate the failback of your services, applications, and data—managing both failover directions and ensuring consistent and error-free business continuity.
Enable automatic application recovery within minutes on an alternate server—local or remote—in the event of a planned or unplanned service outage.
Integration with EMC SRDF Replication Technology
Ensure that data is at a failover site and in a consistent state for the application.
Preconfigured Application Modules
Simplify management of application availability and quickly implement business continuance solutions for Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, and Oracle.
Monitor applications, servers, and network to avoid or minimize application downtime.
- Customer Profile: Linklaters
- Customer Profile: Telecommunications, Media, and Entertainment Customer Profiles 2005-2006 - EMC
Data and Spec Sheets
- EMC Perspective: EMC Business Continuity Solutions for Healthcare Environments
- EMC Perspective: Storage Consolidation Revisited
- EMC Perspective- EMC Solutions at Microsoft: Optimizing Exchange Backup and Recovery with VSS Technology Integration
- EMC: Application Discovery and Automatic Mapping for an On-Demand Infrastructure