- EMC Perspective: Delivering Business and IT Efficiencies for Payments
- EMC Perspective: Reduce Costs and Accelerate Payments Processing with EMC Payments Solution
- Industry Profile: Financial Services
- Solution Overview: EMC Banking Solutions for Electronic Payments
- Solution Overview: Unisys Payment Archiving
The EMC Payments Solution for Financial Services improves payments applications’ speed and performance while driving down transaction costs. Our Payments Solution for Financial Services supports multiple data formats, addressing the issue of payments message structures migrating to XML. In addition, EMC’s RSA Security products provide a robust and secure payments platform.
The Payments Solution for Financial Services facilitates compliance with different regulatory requirements such as the Payments Services Directive (PSD). It provides a highly scalable archive for payments messages and related data, records management functionality, and secure storage architecture.
Transaction cost reduction — Improve systems performance by removing the need for costly core banking infrastructure and mainframe upgrades.
Performance improvement — Increase the performance of payments systems and core banking applications with faster data access.
Security — Reduce security risks with integrated authentication, protection, and fraud prevention.
Risk mitigation — Address regulatory compliance with certified records management archiving on a secure storage platform.
- RSA Access Manager - RSA Access Manager helps you ensure only authorized individuals can access cardholder data.
- RSA Adaptive Authentication - RSA enVision eases compliance by delivering out-of-the-box reports.
- RSA Encryption and Key Management Suite - RSA SecurID provides the means to strongly authenticate users prior to access.
- RSA enVision - RSA enVision eases compliance by delivering out-of-the-box reports.