The EMC Compliance Solution for Financial Services provides automated log review, monitoring, and management. Our Compliance Solution for Financial Services works with RSA enVision for Secure Information Event Management (SIEM). Together, they simplify your compliance requirements, enhance security and risk mitigation, and optimize IT and network operations. This enables financial institutions to automate collection, analysis, alerting, auditing, reporting, and secure storage of all logs. What was once a manual and resource intensive process becomes automated and secure with the Compliance Solution for Financial Services, ensuring that all data is continuously collected.
Cost reduction – Automate log monitoring, reporting, and auditing requirements for compliance regulations and security policy.
Risk mitigation – Reduce the risk of access violations and security events data and provide continuous real-time monitoring.
Efficient security event analysis – Lessen false positives with accurate event and transaction comparisons against baselines.
Centralized log management – Deliver a central view across the environment for access control, transaction monitoring, and fraud prevention.
Unified, secure storage – Store logs centrally on a secure EMC platform.
- RSA Access Manager - RSA Access Manager helps you ensure only authorized individuals can access cardholder data.
- RSA Adaptive Authentication - RSA enVision eases compliance by delivering out-of-the-box reports.
- RSA Encryption and Key Management Suite - RSA SecurID provides the means to strongly authenticate users prior to access.
- RSA enVision - RSA enVision eases compliance by delivering out-of-the-box reports.
- VMware vCenter Application Discovery Manager - Provide continuous discovery and mapping of applications, their dependencies, and configurations.
- VoyenceControl Compliance Report Manager - VoyenceControl Compliance Report Manager provides high-level reports that allow senior management, auditors, and other interested parties to have visibility into the change and configuration management process.