EMC Enterprise Governance, Risk, and Compliance (eGRC) solutions offer an integrated approach to managing the lifecycle of corporate policies, assessing and responding to enterprise risks, and measuring and reporting compliance with controls and regulatory requirements. Our eGRC solutions give organizations the ability to manage enterprise risk and compliance issues as closely related strategic initiatives that have a direct impact on business objectives—whether in a physical or virtual environment.
EMC is the only organization that brings together a rich eGRC ecosystem comprised of an open platform, technology solutions, an active user community, partners, and the services needed to build a sustainable and cost-effective eGRC program.
Collaboration and consistency — Use common processes and information to facilitate collaboration between multiple business units with multiple roles.
Efficiency — Transform isolated projects into sustainable processes to support daily cross-functional operations.
Transparency and accountability — See the status of exceptions and unresolved issues, and monitor the progress of fixes by designated issue owners.
Strategic alignment — Transform from a tactical, reactive approach to a proactive, value-added business function.
Workforce enablement — Gain insight into information relevant to multiple roles—at the analyst, management, and executive levels—and immediately kick off corrective action at the appropriate level.
- Documentum Records Manager - Control the records lifecycle with policies that fit organizational requirements using certified EMC Documentum records management.
- Documentum Retention Policy Services - Automate the retention and disposition of records in compliance with regulations and best practices.
- EMC SourceOne Discovery Manager - Perform comprehensive e-discovery against all email stored in the EMC SourceOne archives.
- EMC SourceOne eDiscovery – Kazeon - Conduct e-discovery on electronically stored information to meet legal, compliance, and regulatory obligations.
- EMC SourceOne Email Management for Microsoft Exchange - Archive email from a Microsoft Exchange system for cost reduction, improved operational efficiencies, business reuse, and risk mitigation.
- EMC SourceOne File Intelligence - Gain visibility over content wherever it lives for control, compliance, and IT efficiency.
- Achieving Information Governance - Develop an Information Governance strategy to increase the strategic value of information while minimizing costs and risks.
- Compliance Management for Financial Services - Optimize processes and implement technology solutions to minimize compliance risk.
- Compliance Strategy and Development - Develop compliance practices that assure your product and process quality, improve consistency, and better utilize resources while preventing penalties.
- Information Governance Advisory Services - Facilitate safe and efficient stewardship of high-value information.
- Managing Risk - Protect your critical information with the right policies and strategies. Optimize risk and increase performance to make your business more effective.
- Archer Community
- CMS Wire: GRC Initiatives Critical, Yet Enterprise Strategy, Collaboration Lacking
- EMC Business Continuity and Availability Solutions
- EMC Information Governance Products
- Getting Your Business Back: Pulling Together Business Continuity, Crisis Management and Disaster Recovery
- IT Business Edge: A General Lack of Compliance Cooperation
- RSA Archer eGRC Solutions