EMC Documentum solutions for Governance, Compliance, and Audit provide secure, virtual web workspaces to manage auditing projects and content and identify and manage compliance risk. They provide a secure, central place for teams to collaborate across organizations, time zones, and geographies. These solutions help streamline the efforts of different audit and compliance teams while providing the visibility and context necessary to track progress and make decisions related to your compliance efforts.
Global access — Provide all relevant information via a single, secure digital eRoom accessed through a web browser.
Secure collaboration — Conduct secure, documented discussions and share information with business units.
Program management — Manage the overall program, tracking progress against defined milestones.
Risk mitigation — Mitigate risks associated with financial reporting and audit efforts.
Visibility — Provide overall compliance and audit program management visibility with drill-downs.
- Audit Committee eRoom - Manage your audit team's content to guarantee financial integrity in this secure, virtual meeting place.
- Audit Team eRoom - Enable audit teams to plan and manage their day-to-day audit work in a secure, virtual workspace.
- Board of Directors eRoom - Provide board members with the tools they need to become effective corporate stewards, provide active oversight, and monitor management.
- Business Unit Compliance eRoom - Enable compliance team members to Identify Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 risks, evaluate risk profile changes, and plan future efforts.
- Compliance Program Management eRoom - Leverage eRoom's native project collaboration capabilities to manage compliance initiatives effectively.
- Executive Compliance Management eRoom - Quickly identify and manage new compliance risk in this web-based workplace.