RSA Infrastructure and Operations
RSA and EMC Consulting focus on operational capabilities that are essential to monitoring critical security or compliance conditions. Our combined consulting, assessment, and enablement services provide a current state gap analysis and assessment of an organization's operational requirements.
This includes a comprehensive view across security information event sources to define roadmaps, integration, and operational plans to achieve world-class security operations and incident response capabilities. RSA's capabilities extend to solutions delivery, dashboard and report development, and ongoing management services.
RSA Infrastructure and Operations Security Services include:
- Security Operations Strategy and Assessment – Delivers an actionable set of vendor- and product-agnostic recommendations for organizations with established or developing security operations processes or those that are seeking to advance their capabilities based on best industry practices and current state gap analysis.
- Security Operations Management – Develops operational run-books and workflow that support the ability to run a security operations center, function, or incident-handling program on a day-to-day basis for companies seeking more comprehensive policies, guidelines, and documentation to enhance their security operations functions.
- Security Operations Analysis and Design – Provides an incident-handling framework and next steps for appropriate security operations policies and procedures that meet organizations’ security operations and incident management objectives.
- RSA SIEM Program – Transforms a tactical product deployment into strategic security information and event management (SIEM). Includes a gap assessment of the existing deployment against core SIEM program components for a solution design that ensures SIEM requirements, technology implementation, and development of day-to-day SIEM management operational processes and procedures.
- SIEM Target Capabilities Assessment – Delivers a business-driven assessment of an existing SIEM implementation to optimize your RSA investment. Includes identifying critical security objectives, also known as the desired state, comparing them against the current state, and developing security use cases and recommendations for achieving the desired state.
- Storage Hardening Assessment – Improves protection of business-critical information by appraising the security of your storage area network (SAN), network-attached storage (NAS), and content-addressed storage (CAS) components and configuration.
Complementing these Infrastructure and Operations Security Services are award-winning RSA solutions and corresponding RSA professional services. These include the design, implementation, optimization, and lifecycle management of RSA enVision SIEM and RSA Data Loss Protection (DLP) software, along with a range of knowledge transfer and residency service offerings.