EMC Residency Services comprise a range of services—from assisting with day-to-day operations and filling critical staff gaps to optimizing of processes, procedures, and support with industry best practices. EMC Residency Services deploy highly skilled, specialized professionals to address your critical information management and infrastructure needs.
Residency tasks may include: resource management and provisioning, monitoring of information assets, status reporting, configuration, internal or external customer support, troubleshooting, root cause analysis, documentation, and operations management.
Onsite or remote residency services enable you to:
- Realize greater and faster ROI on information infrastructure assets.
- Improve operational efficiencies.
- Expand management and support.
- Increase customer satisfaction.
- Narrow staff, skill, and/or experience gaps without additional headcount.
- Improve planning and operational insight.
For personalized, day-to-day customer support, or to manage support activities across your EMC infrastructure, EMC offers multiple onsite and remote personalized support residency services. These services help you drive rapid issue resolution, strategic planning, and improved storage availability and stability.