EMC Consulting certified governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) experts can help you to realize greater business value while mitigating risks by implementing policies and controls that are based on industry best practices that meet business and regulatory requirements.
EMC Consulting brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to compliance management. We can help you to achieve business benefits while reducing compliance risk.
Our consultants understand the myriad of laws, regulations, and standards that apply to your business. With this knowledge, we can assist you in building cost-effective, large-scale compliance programs suited to your risk profile.
We apply best practices to:
- Assure product and process quality
- Improve consistency
- Use resources and technology more effectively
- Minimize the risk of penalties
EMC Consulting helps you realize business value by implementing policies and controls based on industry best practices that meet business and regulatory requirements. Our unique information-centric approach integrates business requirements with policies and continually controls monitoring technologies.
Our risk and compliance and industry-focused consultants:
- Identify and define policies to meet risk and compliance goals.
- Define key controls that enforce policy.
- Deploy best practice process improvements.
- Demonstrate compliance through appropriate procedures, validation systems, and reporting.
- A Practical Enterprise Methodology for Addressing the Compliance Challenges of eDiscovery, eRetention Management and Defensible Disposition
EMC Consulting has expertise in the disciplines that bridge the communication gap between Legal and IT. Our consultants include lawyers, compliance experts, certified project managers, Six Sigma belts, and business leaders with specific industry expertise.
Our compliance and e-discovery experts address your challenges of:
- Exploding amounts of email
- Mapping of unstructured data
- Litigation preparedness
- Records retention policy and controls
- Backup tape remediation.
- Communication between Legal and IT
Organizations today must implement risk management processes that span silos of business units and IT in order to gain visibility into exposures that really matter to the business. At the same time, risk managers must present those risks that, when taken, create value and competitive advantage.
EMC Consulting has both industry understanding and technical expertise to create value-based risk management programs. We take an information-focused approach to risk by understanding where critical and sensitive information resides, how it moves, who uses it, and how it is protected.
We work with you to:
- Discover and classify critical business processes, information, and assets.
- Determine risk appetite and assess business impact of various threat scenarios.
- Assess inherent and residual risk.
- Analyze options and recommend remediation plans.
- Design and implement controls.
Leverage EMC expertise to apply GRC strategy to your SAP environment.
We can help you to:
- Identify key security weaknesses through our comprehensive SAP security assessments
- Achieve a streamlined, sustainable SAP GRC solution through “full-lifecycle” SAP
- Security implementation expertise
- Increase the quality and speed of SAP security operations support and maintenance procedures through expert staff augmentation or outsourcing