The agile organization's ability to react to change and evolving business objectives depends on an IT infrastructure that leverages the integration of existing applications, business processes, and the IT platform. EMC Consulting’s unique mix of strategic business, application, and infrastructure expertise helps you optimize application investments. We reduce the effort and cost required to implement new capabilities and accelerate the rate at which business benefits are realized.
The need to collaborate among employees, customers, and partners in an easy, efficient manner is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ – it’s a business imperative. Collaboration systems can help you improve productivity, share information across organizational boundaries, or gain new customer insights.
Effective collaboration requires a transparent connection to enterprise information using interfaces that are adapted for users based on their needs, context, and privileges. Intuitive, easy-to-use systems have higher adoption rates, lower support costs, and significantly enhance productivity. EMC Consulting helps you leverage your investments in Microsoft applications such as SharePoint, Office, and Dynamics CRM. We create collaboration systems that have tangible, long-term benefits and deliver rapid returns on investment:
- Enterprise portals that enhance information sharing, knowledge management, and decision support among geographically and functionally dispersed information and resources
- Streamlined, optimized business processes that enable rapid response to marketplace changes, increase agility, and boost workforce productivity
- A customer relationship management strategy that improves customer service and satisfaction with an integrated view of customers and their interactions across sales, marketing, and operations.
- Portal and Collaboration System Development
Capitalize on our expertise in business process analysis, user experience design, and technical infrastructure to convert your strategic vision for collaboration into an intuitive, easy-to-use system.
- User Experience and Information Architecture Design
Cut transaction time, improve productivity, and save costs with easy-to-use, intuitive interfaces. EMC consultants create designs that enable users to quickly accomplish tasks and access information.
- Customer Relationship Management for Microsoft Dynamics
Develop a CRM system that aligns with your business strategy. We work with you to develop a complete understanding of your business from sales and marketing to operations and service.
Creating an application and data infrastructure that can enable a quick response to market and customer demands requires software systems tailored to business-specific needs.
A flexible application environment enables integration among today’s legacy systems while providing a platform for current and future development initiatives. It provides a better connected set of applications logically organized into services that reflect the business needs of your organization. EMC Consulting can help you create an application and data infrastructure that leverages your investments in Microsoft technology such as .NET, SQL Server, and BizTalk Server.
- Build business intelligence systems that consolidate views of disparate data sources, enable predictive analysis, and provide access to the information you need to make timely business decisions.
- Develop custom applications using experts trained in the full range of modern application lifecycle development processes, from design through implementation and on-going maintenance.
- Automate business processes and integrate legacy applications by organizing applications into services that reflect your business needs.
- Custom Application Development
Develop a new application, enhance an existing one, or migrate to a new platform using Microsoft, Unix, or other technologies.
- Business Intelligence System Development
Improve decision-making by tapping into disparate data sources to provide historical, current, and predictive views of business operations.
Organizations are looking to lower ongoing cost of operations, simplify administrative tasks, and improve the security and reliability of their information technology infrastructure.
A secure, managed, and monitored server and desktop infrastructure reduces complexity, increases reliability, and lowers administrative costs. EMC Consulting helps you leverage your investments in Microsoft technology (System Center, Exchange, Active Directory, Windows Server) to make systematic improvements across:
- Systems and Operations Management by simplifying deployment and management and protecting downtime with a centrally managed and monitored infrastructure for your server and desktop environments.
- Enterprise Messaging and Unified Communications by Integrating, transforming, or upgrading messaging systems to improve collaboration, by developing archival and recovery strategies, and by providing mobile work-force flexibility by combining best-of-breed hardware and software.
- Identity and Access Management by improving manageability of user accounts and simplifying the authentication, authorization, and provisioning responsibilities of an IT infrastructure.
- Infrastructure Optimization by reducing maintenance, protecting information, and developing a virtualization strategy for your information, messaging, or collaboration systems.
- Enterprise Messaging and Unified Communications System Design
Consolidate e-mail, voicemail, and fax into a single inbox. Add unified presence capability, integrate collaboration, and create a unified communications system that truly empowers knowledge workers
- Microsoft Infrastructure Optimization
Reduce maintenance, improve system performance, decrease downtime, protect information, develop a virtualization strategy, and reduce the cost and complexity of your technical infrastructure.
EMC believes it is critical for companies to develop a comprehensive, integrated approach to managing their enterprise content. This enables IT and business managers to move their content management initiatives to the next level and realize the full benefit of their SAP infrastructures.
Enterprises have made significant investments in their SAP systems, which are often responsible for processing their most sensitive data. A growing number of market factors are driving increased need for more effective archiving, compliance, and content-enabling. In order to satisfy this need and optimize infrastructure costs, enterprises need to consider the integration and management of SAP instances into enterprise content management and archiving systems.
EMC is an SAP Global Technology and Software Partner and a member of the SAP Enterprise and Virtualization communities. We understand your need to address SAP operational issues related to archiving, content migration, invoice processing, plant maintenance, and portal integration. Our experienced SAP consultants work closely with you on a technical implementation as well as ILM strategy for SAP.
- SAP Archiving, Migration, and Consolidation
Manage your SAP data growth, minimize costs, and ensure compliance.
- SAP Business Solutions
Lower infrastructure costs, enhance productivity, and enable better compliance. EMC consulting services for SAP encompass archiving, content enablement, service-oriented architecture (SOA) and information lifecycle management.
- SAP HR Solution
Leverage digital archiving and appropriate data structures for secure access to personnel files.
- Invoice Management for SAP
Find out how EMC services and solutions help you streamline and optimize your invoice management process in SAP.
- SAP Plant Maintenance Solution
Manage and secure your SAP Plant Maintenance documents easily and efficiently.
- SAP Purchasing Solution
Ensure fast and secure access to your SAP purchasing processes and related content.
Whether you have already invested in the Documentum Enterprise Content Management Suite or plan to in the future, you may be challenged by the growing volume of web, paper, video, audio, and messaging content created by different people across your organization. You must balance the need to secure your critical corporate information with the need to share the right information with the right people.
Defining and implementing sound approaches for the creation, organization, delivery, and disposition of information assets is critical to your success. How you fit existing systems into an integrated enterprise content management framework will make a difference in your ability to compete.
EMC Consulting delivers an enterprise view of your business operations and the factors impacting corporate information throughout its lifecycle. We will work with you to accelerate the value of your investments in Documentum Enterprise Content Management technology, as well as other business applications—whether Microsoft, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, or other key enterprise applications.