Transformation is underway in the Healthcare industry, with both providers and payers determining how to adjust to the new pay-for-performance business model. Government-imposed deadlines, cost, and competitive pressures are driving change in the provider and payer segments of the value chain.
EMC enables healthcare providers and payers to transform IT, leverage Big Data, and improve trust by combining Healthcare industry best practices and proven methodologies to tailor solutions that:
- Expand care and outreach to drive new revenue opportunities
- Build mobile infrastructures that support clinicians, billing, and provider partners
- Provide patient and member analytics services
- Ensure compliance and trust, including HIPAA/HITRUST risk assessments
EMC Consulting for Healthcare helps customers meet their critical challenges by improving collaboration, enabling real-time analytics, and providing solutions for connected health. Our services enable customers to build and maintain accountable care organizations through patient engagement and data analytics.
EMC Consulting offers the following services:
- Imaging strategy and solutions, including our next-generation imaging service for healthcare providers
- Telehealth strategy, using audio and video to expand care and outreach to drive new revenue opportunities
- End-user computing optimization services that build mobile infrastructures to support clinicians, billing, and provider partners
- Patient Analytics Services, including patient relationship management, chronic condition management platforms, and industry-leading customer relationship management tools.
- Compliance and trust services, including HIPAA/HITRUST risk assessments and cloud trust advisory services
Regulatory and administrative cost pressures and the drive to implement medical cost management are important elements of the healthcare payer’s business transformation. In addition to these systemic changes, engaged patients and employers are beginning to demand elastic, efficient information interactions between payers and providers. These changes all reinforce the bottom line―health insurers need to drive quality up and costs down.
By offering the following services, EMC Consulting enables healthcare payers to transform and respond to these challenges:
- Application modernization and analytics that provide member-facing care, coverage, and sales decision support tools
- Cloud advisory services to enable platform transformation and IT cost reduction
- Compliant and secure exchange of protected data
Find out how EMC Consulting maximizes healthcare resources and provides opportunities for consumers to engage clinicians and self-manage care remotely.
- Virtual Data Center Transformation
Prepare for cloud computing by transforming to a virtual data center that offers greater service delivery flexibility at lower cost.