Unified communications systems integrate enterprise messaging, voice, and conferencing to enable easier, more direct collaboration. Product complexity and previous large investments in existing communication infrastructures make it challenging for organizations to implement the right system.
EMC helps you assess the business impact of unified communications and select and deploy the right technology. We can:
- Determine vital factors such as cost, performance, compliance, disaster planning, and backup/recovery objectives.
- Assess your current environment.
- Create a strategic migration plan.
EMC’s expertise in enterprise messaging and unified communications technology helps you plan, optimize, and deploy your system. Combined with our solutions for business continuity, backup/recovery, security, management, and compliance, this expertise uniquely qualifies us to design your complete system.
Most enterprises have already made significant investments in communication infrastructure. Implementing new systems, upgrading existing technology, or migrating to a new platform can be daunting.
EMC Consulting can help you through this process. And to ensure we design and deploy the unified communications system that meets your needs, we start with a detailed analysis of your:
- Current and planned networks
- Active Directory environment
- Existing and planned messaging platforms
- Scalability requirements
- Required service levels
- System manageability requirements
- Remote and mobile user needs
- Interoperability requirements
EMC’s deep expertise in Microsoft technologies makes us uniquely qualified in all phases of unified communication systems development—from how the software is designed and deployed to the infrastructure that stores and protects your critical information.
EMC Consulting can help you design, implement, or upgrade your messaging systems. Our Microsoft-certified consultants include Microsoft MVPs and Exchange Rangers, who have designed systems for hundreds of thousands of users and have expertise with Microsoft Exchange, Office Communication Server, Live Meeting, and mobility applications.
We can help you:
- Design and implement unified communications systems that integrate e-mail, messaging, fax, voice, and conferencing.
- Integrate compliance, disaster planning, security, and backup/recovery strategies.
- Migrate from Lotus Notes or Novell GroupWise platforms.
- Upgrade existing systems to the latest Microsoft technologies and integrate with EMC SourceOne.