EMC's innovative approach to business process management and automation helps you improve business agility using a service-oriented architecture.
Our approach helps you achieve long-term value from your investment by implementing processes as collections of services that can be easily reconfigured and reused in different scenarios as the needs of your organization change.
Business processes are part of the critical path of progressive business change. Often driven by compliance laws and quality initiatives, they are coming under intense scrutiny. The speed at which you can combine your capabilities into new business processes defines your ability to succeed.
EMC’s innovative approach to business process management (BPM) helps you improve agility and interoperability through an SOA. We compartmentalize business processes so that end users can create models of business processes in analysis tools—then implement them using commercial BPM software.
Our approach enables you to achieve a competitive edge without undertaking complex IT development projects. EMC Consultants help you to:
- Coordinate interactions across systems, people, and trading partners.
- Configure, track, and analyze processes.
- Gain immediate, actionable business insight.
EMC Consulting can help you build business process management (BPM) systems and integrate applications using Microsoft BizTalk Server. Our certified consultants include Microsoft MVPs, who can help you organize applications into services that reflect the business needs of your organization.
- Review business requirements and goals for BPM and enterprise integration.
- Examine existing systems and processes and create an implementation plan.
- Design, develop, and implement systems using BizTalk Server.
- Perform BizTalk Server upgrades and migrations.
Cloud improves IT and business agility by changing the way in which IT services are delivered, consumed, and managed, making it easier for business and application stakeholders to select services matched to their cost and service level requirements.
EMC Consulting helps you realize these benefits by integrating self-service provisioning, change management, and performance management for applications with workload management for proactive capacity management.
Our experienced consultants help you reap the flexibility of private cloud to shorten application development and make your business more agile through:
- IT provisioned as a shared service
- Flexible demand management
- Self-service interface to IT services