- Large enterprises
- Midsized organizations
- Optimize day-to-day infrastructure operations
- Fill resource and skills gaps by adding experts to your IT staff
- Accelerate adoption of new technology
Evolve the Way You Run IT
Enable Successful Outcomes
Extend Your Staff
Advanced technology initiatives are a growing priority for organizations seeking innovation and faster time to market. Emerging technologies are transforming both how you do business and the IT infrastructure that supports it.
The need to "do more with less" makes this challenging. Also, it's increasingly difficult to acquire the specialized expertise and best practices needed in order to enable technology to deliver on its full potential.
EMC Residency Services focus on specific phases of the technology lifecycle to assist with infrastructure operations and ongoing management.
- Technology residencies – EMC technology experts help to maximize the return on your IT investment when introducing new technology or updating your existing infrastructure. Core competencies include product expertise and support for EMC hardware and software, EMC Physical Security, VMware, and nonEMC products.
- Transitional residencies – EMC helps you to manage the adoption of newly deployed infrastructure and transfer the knowledge and best practices needed to ensure success. Core competencies include EMC storage, network-attached storage (NAS), storage area network (SAN), and backup and recovery.
- Operational residencies – We help you to improve day-to-day infrastructure operation and management with EMC expert best practices, policies, and procedures. Core competencies include the administration and operation of EMC solutions.
- Faster adoption of new technology
- Improved IT productivity
- Accelerated operational optimization
Find out how this large telecommunications company was able to have its IT staff focus on more strategic work.