End-User Computing Services
- Large enterprises
- Mid-sized organizations
- Enable end-user productivity
- Support device proliferation and end-user choice
- Reduce desktop cost of ownership
Boost User Productivity
Make Business More Agile
EMC End-User Computing Strategy, Design, and Implementation services are customizable to meet the needs of your organization. A transformed environment provides users with access to their applications and data on whatever device they choose, whenever they want. It empowers users with fast, flexible access to all of their applications and resources, through a well-managed environment that reduces IT costs. IT will provision users, not devices and manage access, not devices. The result? Risk is reduced and corporate IP is better protected.
EMC End-User Computing Services transform the end-user experience by:
- Characterizing users and workloads. In order to optimize productivity for all your users, we first characterize them by how they work by defining their compute and mobility requirements. We use automated systems to obtain detailed information such the types of devices being used, the applications accessed, performance characteristics, and required bandwidth. We can then define the right services for them
- Creating an end-user application catalog. The creation of a standardized end-user application catalog provides you with a full understanding of your application usage, dependencies, and compatibility. This provides you with a normalized inventory of all the end-user applications in the enterprise, correlated by user type and devices. It will allow you to change parameters and create models so that you can base business decisions on what apps are really needed now and in the future.
- Designing a well-managed architecture. EMC designs a well-managed, automated, services-based architecture based on the needs of your enterprise users. We design the end-user, automation, and foundational services such as VDI, mobility, or sync and share. We create the technical and operating requirements and calculate compute resources required to support the current user workloads.
- Building and migrating users to end-user computing environment. EMC configures the physical/ virtual software and infrastructure components and then migrates your users to the new environment. The results are communicated thoroughly and you will obtain a full understanding of the workings of your new optimized end-user computing environment.
Maximize infrastructure performance, accelerate IT innovation, and optimize total cost of ownership with EMC Managed Services.
Optimize infrastructure management, strengthen operational performance, and accelerate new technology adoption with EMC Residency Services.
Services for XtremIO
Leverage flash media and deliver new levels of real-world performance and advanced data services for applications with EMC XtremIO.