Big Data Strategy and Architecture Services
- Large enterprises
- Mid-size organizations
- Identify the right Big Data business opportunity
- Provide compelling and innovative insights
Identify Big Data Opportunities
Gain Competitive Advantage
Business Value and Agility
As data volumes continue to grow and new, more detailed data sources have emerged, organizations are now able to address business opportunities that they could not previously address. New platforms (infrastructure) and tools (analytics) are emerging which are leading to the creation of new families of business applications.
Whether it’s identifying the right business opportunity or uncovering compelling insights about your business to gain a competitive advantage, EMC helps organizations build a comprehensive roadmap to successfully apply and implement new Big Data solutions.
Our approach leverages a use-case approach to identify the ramifications to your business intelligence and analytics systems, assess your current environment, and document the impact on it from Big Data. Our team of experts ascertains your level of data quality, governance, and security maturity; reviews cloud capabilities; and provides solutions to address your Big Data challenges.
EMC Global Services will create a comprehensive solution focused on your prioritized business initiatives. The solution is tailored to your unique organizational and technical requirements and capabilities.
- Benefit from more agile, more real-time, more accurate decision-making
- Predict and spot changes in dynamic and volatile markets
- Have a deeper understanding of customer preferences and behavior
- Experience greater fidelity in risk assessment and compliance enforcement
The Conservative Party
EMC helped conservatives gain a better understanding of UK electors with a unified approach and a data solution
EMC enabled Hawaiian Telcom managers to easily access the information needed to make timely and informed decisions that improved efficiencies, capitalized on sales opportunities, and improve customer experience.
McLaren Electronic Systems
EMC helped McLaren investigate Parallel Data Warehouse (PDW) capabilities for analyzing huge volumes of time-series data
- Gain Competitive Advantage from Big Data
- Big Data: Five Tactics to Modernize Your Data Warehouse
- EMC Perspective: Big Data Analytics