RSA Via Governance Simplify user access governance
RSA Via Governance enables your organization to review and validate employees’ access, ensuring it’s appropriate based on their business roles and job functions. It empowers managers to determine whether a user should maintain access or have it revoked.
The offering provides fine-grained visibility into user entitlements, across applications and data resources, whether on-premise or cloud-based. Additionally, through automation, it provides a faster, more accurate completion with more effective results. Your organization benefits by:
- Monitoring who has access to what, how they got it, and who approved it
- Integrating access reviews with existing provisioning systems and service desks for rapid and reliable access change fulfillment that enables business agility
In addition to performing access certification, your organization needs policies that determine what types of access entitlements (or combinations thereof) are appropriate and inappropriate for users.
With RSA Via Governance, you can define your policies to:
- Prevent “toxic combinations” of entitlements and enforce segregation-of-duties rules
- Detect when users change business roles, groups, or obtain new entitlements
- Validate that access to sensitive data resources is restricted and automatically detect, report, and remediate violations
- Streamline and automate business processes for the identity lifecycle including joiners, movers, and leavers
The choice is yours. Deploy RSA Via Lifecycle and Governance (RSA Via L&G) whichever way is most convenient for you: on-premise or as a cloud based service. Both deployment models provide the same capabilities for managing access to on-premise and cloud-based applications.
Learn about RSA Via Lifecycle and Governance in the cloud.
RSA Business Role Manager
Support top-down and bottom-up role creation, discovery, and suggestion and role reviews.
RSA Data Access Governance
Gain visibility into ownership and entitlements across thousands of file shares, servers, and Microsoft SharePoint sites.
RSA Via Access
Deliver secure and frictionless access to today's software as a service (SaaS), mobile, and web applications.
RSA Via Lifecycle
Deliver a streamlined request, approval, and fulfillment process with embedded policy controls.