RSA SecurID Software Token for Nokia
- Strong two-factor authentication to protected services
- Application available for download
- One-touch token provisioning for the end user
- Support for Dynamic Seed Provisioning (CT-KIP) and file-based provisioning
- Support for copying the tokencode/passcode
- Support for software tokens that emulate the authentication experience of users with RSA SecurID Hardware Authenticators
- SDK available for RSA partners interested in integrating SecurID software token support into their own Nokia application
- Available in 10 languages
|Currently Shipping Version||RSA SecurID Software Token 1.0.1 for Nokia|
|Storage Requirements||1.0 MB of available memory on Nokia device. Qt and other components required by the application may need to be installed if they are not already available on the device. This may require an additional 8.7 MB of space.|
|Required Components||A Nokia device running Symbian OS 9.4 or later on the following platforms:
– S60 5th Edition
– Symbian ^3
RSA Authentication Manager (6.1 or 7.1 SP3)
|Qualified Devices||Nokia N97
Nokia N97 mini
|Ordering Options||AES (128-bit) token seeds available in six-month, 1-, 2-, 3-, 4-, 5- and 10-year lifetime configurations.|
|Pricing and Availability||RSA SecurID Software Token for Nokia is available at no cost and can be downloaded to your mobile device from www.rsa.com/nokia101.
Token seeds are available through RSA sales channels.
|Documentation||Download product documentation and device definition file and save to your hard drive. Be sure to save the file to a location you know.
MD5 for download: b56ed9141bfe5fc3e2359983b221c343