Pluggable Authentication Module (PAM) for UNIX and Linux allows the integration of various authentication technologies such as UNIX, Kerberos, RSA, smart cards, and DCE into system-entry services such as login, dtlogin, rlogin, telnet, ftp, and su, without changing any of these services.
By leveraging the strength of RSA SecurID and the flexibility of PAM, organizations can eliminate security risks associated with using static passwords for user authentication. While enhancing security, the RSA SecurID solution can help organizations to reduce help-desk costs from password-related calls and to increase user productivity.
|Currently Shipping Version
||RSA SecurID Authentication Agent 6.0 for PAM
||Platform Set I:
Platform Set II:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS/ES/WS 4.0 on 64-bit (Intel Xeon and AMD Opteron)
- HP-UX 11.00, 11i (PA-RISC 2.x)
- Sun Solaris 10 x86 on 32-bit (Intel)
Platform Set III:
- Sun Solaris 10 x 86 on 64-bit (Intel Xeon and AMD Opteron)
- Sun Solaris 10 on 64-bit (UltraSPARC)
- HP-UX 11iv2 (Itanium)
Platform Set IV:
- AIX 5L 5.3 with TL5 (SP6) or later 64-bit (RISC/6000 PowerPC)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9 (SP3) on 64-bit (Intel Xeon, AMD Opteron)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 on 64-bit (Intel Xeon, AMD Opteron)
RSA strongly recommends using OpenSSH.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS/ES/WS 4.6 on 32-bit (Intel)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.1 (Enterprise Server, Advanced Platform, and Desktop) on 32-bit (Intel)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.1 (Enterprise Server, Advanced Platform, and Desktop) on 64-bit (Intel Xeon and AMD Opteron)
- (Other platforms will be released later)
PAM Agent for Platform Set I was qualified with OpenSSH 4.3p2.
PAM Agents for Platform Sets II and III were qualified with OpenSSH 4.5p1.
PAM Agent for Platform Set IV was qualified with OpenSSH 5.0p1.
||9 MB free disk space
RSA ACE/Server 5.2, RSA Authentication Manager 6.0, or RSA Authentication Manager 6.1 or later
|Pricing and Availability
You may download this agent for free by clicking the link below.