RSA Business Role Manager Comprehensive role-based access control
Flexible Role Model
Variety of Roles
Role Lifecycle Management
RSA Business Role Manager supports all activities needed for an effective roles program including top-down and bottom-up role creation, role discovery and suggestion, and automated role reviews, giving your organization:
- Collaborative model for role-based governance that ensures coordination and cooperation of technical, business, and compliance teams
- Metrics-driven role modeling that’s based on pattern analysis and policy validation, resulting in a simplified process for collecting, assessing, and analyzing established roles as well as defining new roles via "what-if" scenarios
- Automated role certification which ensures that business managers participate and buy into role assignment
- Trusted system of record for reporting and analytics, enabling organizations to optimize roles by monitoring usage and effectiveness and to track role changes for audit and compliance
- Integration with existing identity management systems, thereby leveraging prior investments in provisioning systems
The choice is yours. Deploy RSA Identity Management and Governance (IMG) whichever way is most convenient for you: on-premise or as a cloud based service. Both deployment models provide the same capabilities for managing access to on-premise and cloud-based applications.
Learn about RSA identity management and governance in the cloud.
RSA Access Certification Manager
Review and validate user access, ensuring it’s appropriate based on policy, role, and job function.
RSA Access Fulfillment Express
Automate access change provisioning across on-premise and cloud applications.
RSA Access Request Manager
Benefit from a standard approach to access request, approval, change management, and password management across all resources.
RSA Data Access Governance
Gain visibility into ownership and entitlements across thousands of file shares, servers, and Microsoft SharePoint sites.
Enable cloud-based identity and access management for applications throughout an organization.