RSA Business Role Manager Comprehensive role-based access control
RSA Business Role Manager: Software that enables organizations to implement a role-based approach to governing user access including role discovery, modeling, and management. This enables a collaborative approach, encouraging cooperation between IT, information security, and lines of business.
Flexible Role Model
Business Role Manager supports complex role hierarchies and inheritance models accommodating your organization’s unique requirements for mapping access relationships between users and their roles.
Design an automated process for role certification, helping to ensure that roles are maintained appropriately and that role owners are accountable for reviewing role entitlement structure and membership.
Variety of Roles
Support existing business, technical, or application roles defined within user provisioning, enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, and other applications and allow them to be imported for analysis, refinement, or enhancement.
Role Lifecycle Management
Use an automated, collaborative, and continuous approach for discovering, designing, certifying, and maintaining roles over their entire lifecycle.
RSA Business Role Manager supports all activities needed for an effective roles program including top-down and bottom-up role creation, role discovery and suggestion, and automated role reviews, giving your organization:
- Collaborative model for role-based governance that ensures coordination and cooperation of technical, business, and compliance teams
- Metrics-driven role modeling that’s based on pattern analysis and policy validation, resulting in a simplified process for collecting, assessing, and analyzing established roles as well as defining new roles via "what-if" scenarios
- Automated role certification which ensures that business managers participate and buy into role assignment
- Trusted system of record for reporting and analytics, enabling organizations to optimize roles by monitoring usage and effectiveness and to track role changes for audit and compliance
- Integration with existing identity management systems, thereby leveraging prior investments in provisioning systems
RSA Access Certification Manager
Review and validate user access, ensuring it’s appropriate based on policy, role, and job function.
RSA Access Fulfillment Express
Automate access change provisioning across on-premise and cloud applications.
RSA Access Request Manager
Benefit from a standard approach to access request, approval, change management, and password management across all resources.
RSA Data Access Governance
Gain visibility into ownership and entitlements across thousands of file shares, servers, and Microsoft SharePoint sites.
Enable cloud-based identity and access management for applications throughout an organization.