RSA Access Certification Manager Simplify user access governance
RSA Access Certification Manager enables your organization to review and validate employees’ access, ensuring they’re appropriate based on their business roles and job functions. It empowers managers to determine whether a user should maintain access or have it revoked.
The offering provides fine-grained visibility into user entitlements, across applications and data resources, whether on-premises or cloud-based. Additionally, through automation, it provides a faster, more accurate completion with more effective results. Your organization benefits by:
- Monitoring who has access to what, how they got it, and who approved it
- Integrating access reviews with existing provisioning systems and service desks for rapid and reliable access change fulfillment that enables business agility
In addition to performing access certification, your organization needs policies that determine what types of access entitlements (or combinations thereof) are appropriate and inappropriate for users.
With RSA Access Certification Manager, you can define your policies to:
- Prevent “toxic combinations” of entitlements and enforce segregation-of-duties rules
- Detect when users change business roles, groups, or obtain new entitlements
- Validate that access to sensitive data resources is restricted and automatically detect, report, and remediate violations
- Streamline and automate business processes for the identity lifecycle including joiners, movers, and leavers
RSA Access Fulfillment Express
Automate access change provisioning across on-premise and cloud applications.
RSA Access Request Manager
Benefit from a standard approach to access request, approval, change management, and password management across all resources.
RSA Business Role Manager
Support top-down and bottom-up role creation, discovery, and suggestion and role reviews.
RSA Data Access Governance
Gain visibility into ownership and entitlements across thousands of file shares, servers, and Microsoft SharePoint sites.
Enable cloud-based identity and access management for applications throughout an organization.